Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Why isn’t there more noise about Jack Wighton? That’s the half I would be looking to sign if it’s to move on from Brooks or Hastings.
Can start from Nov 22 technically also.

Granted Teddy would be better than Laurie but would Teddy be value for money??
His best, I believe, is behind him.

He's the State of Origin Captain!!
What ever could your question be here?

The amount of "Value" for money we would get having Teddy back - in his junior club, Local area - State and club captain is beyond measure

Someone must have some inside info to whether or not Benji actually rates Brooks or not....how we can STILL be talking about playing this guy and keeping him beyond this season is terrifying to think it is still an option.

Surely Benji/sheens must know he has to be moved on at all costs for this club to move forward.

What I would say to doueihi is shut ur mouth and let ur actions on the field do the talking , and no more going missing like last week
Average at best, and speaks like Mohomed ALI. We go from bad to worse on a weekly basis

He's the State of Origin Captain!!
What ever could your question be here?

The amount of "Value" for money we would get having Teddy back - in his junior club, Local area - State and club captain is beyond measure
Lost 2 of the past 3 SOO series…bit of a loser.

That's not true, Doueihi was half all through the juniors, he was too good for reserve grade, but souths were not going to drop Reynolds or Walker, so Doueihi was slotted in wherever. We signed him and said he could be our fullback for the first year and when Benji retires he will be our five eight, that is what happened
Rose coloured glasses.

we have more chance at signing B Hunt than any other half.
young half 500 k max - star 1 m - superstar 1.5m
add 15% to pay over as always
to hard to attract a decent half outside of sydney

Back