Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Roosters won’t flick Tedesco until their done with him. Unless he does an ACL or another serious injury we have no hope of getting him until he’s about 33.

I can’t criticise Benji for trying though. He should be looking at every possible opportunity.

If Benji can convince him to come back - And Teddy takes that desire to Robbo....
I think you'll find Robbo will let him move on....
Maybe not next year - But the one after almost certainly...

Robbo wouldn't hold any of his players back that have given their all for the jersey.

Reactions: 851
I don’t see Roosters letting Tedesco go

They aren’t doing that well in the halves department and would be silly to fiddle further with the spine

If the halves had clicked, sure, but don’t see it happening right now

You obviously missed the game the other night?

Whats funny is everyone (including me) wraps these top coaches and how good they are but at the end of the day when they don't have the cattle they start losing.. Belly has lost 4 in a row now and they are looking everywhere for some quality players to help. But when a lower team like us with a average roster to start with loses some players its comes back to bad coaching and lack of depth. :unsure:
exactly…Bellyache last night said he doesn’t expect the Storm to turn it around soon…..imagine if our Coach said that….he’d be labelled as a coach berift of ideas….a coach is only as good as the cattle he has….

BENJI MAKING MOVES

Incoming Wests Tigers coach Benji Marshall has reportedly contacted Roosters superstar James Tedesco about returning to Concord.

The Tigers announced this month that Marshall will take over Tim Sheens as the Tigers head coach in 2025 and he’s wasted no time on the recruiting front.

Marshall has already sounded out Eels superstar Mitchell Moses and now also wants his former Tigers teammate Tedesco to return.

Marshall has made his intentions to Tedesco clear via text, according to the SMH.

However the same report said Tedesco’s management claimed they have not heard from Marshall or the Tigers.

Tedesco is contracted at the Roosters until the end of 2024.
These stories only serve to suggest Benji is clutching at straws to recruit….not a good look….why would Moses and Tedesco leave their successful clubs to join a struggling club….especially when money is not a factor in their decisions

These stories only serve to suggest Benji is clutching at straws to recruit….not a good look….why would Moses and Tedesco leave their successful clubs to join a struggling club….especially when money is not a factor in their decisions
Not to mention, he‘s clearly relying on both players to feel nostalgic and come back to where it all began for them. Why else would he approach Moses and not Munster.

Not to mention, he‘s clearly relying on both players to feel nostalgic and come back to where it all began for them. Why else would he approach Moses and not Munster.
I think you’ve answered you’re own question there. Munster would never consider us, but there is some small chance that nostalgia might work although extremely unlikely.

Wants a 7 - Not a 6...

I don't think it's clutching at straws at all.....
There'd be a fair amount of achievement to get us back to a force...

Incoming Wests Tigers coach Benji Marshall has reportedly contacted Roosters superstar James Tedesco about returning to Concord.

The Tigers announced this month that Marshall will take over Tim Sheens as the Tigers head coach in 2025 and he’s wasted no time on the recruiting front.

Marshall has already sounded out Eels superstar Mitchell Moses and now also wants his former Tigers teammate Tedesco to return.

Marshall has made his intentions to Tedesco clear via text, according to the SMH.

However the same report said Tedesco’s management claimed they have not heard from Marshall or the Tigers.

Tedesco is contracted at the Roosters until the end of 2024.
It should be next year or never.

Last edited:
Well here’s Benji 1st big test , katoa from the warriors is up for grabs, we need backrowers, he’s from NZ , let us see u pull this signing off , if u do well I think we are going in the right direction, fail or we don’t even try and next year we look like this year .

Well here’s Benji 1st big test , katoa from the warriors is up for grabs, we need backrowers, he’s from NZ , let us see u pull this signing off , if u do well I think we are going in the right direction, fail or we don’t even try and next year we look like this year .
This bloke can't make the warriors side. You want Benji to recruit him or else? Good one.

Roosters won’t flick Tedesco until their done with him. Unless he does an ACL or another serious injury we have no hope of getting him until he’s about 33.

Yep. Sua'ali'i has get out clauses -
Rugby Australia will go hard for
him to play in the next World Cup
at home and British & Irish lions
tour given his pedigree. He has
get out clauses for each year of
his contract. Chooks aren't dumb

Latest posts

Members online

Back