Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Does anyone in the know have a injury update on rua and that fast winger whose name has escaped me, got a bad injury at the start of the season
been pretty quiet on the Scolari front, hoping he's still with us. would assume he'll be injury free and ready for preseason come November 1 providing we've kept him around.

To me it's one of Tamou, Woods, Nathan Brown or Klemmer given we'll likely have Offa, Utoikamanu, Twal, Pole, Musgrove, Seyfarth already in our rotation with Sione Fainu the youngun promoted to top 30.

Unless we use Zane Musgrove in swap arrangement. I'd certainly swap Zane with Klemmer.

I reckon Parra have started a major shit fight with Klemmer and knights , his small issue with trainer is. O thing major , Parra offering him a chance to play in finals and Newcastle saying no is the real drama , I reckon he will be free to go very shortly and Parra scum are sitting waiting , I say go ver the top and grab him Fk it why now , we would have a very mean mobile pack
Klemmer , API , Musgrave
Pappi ,Blore
Hastings
bench. Pole , Steph , Joffa

Kautoga physically looks the most ready for nrl, looka much bigger than Kane and tumeth
So far he's been a handful in both Flegg and Cup. Looks super dynamic. Defence could use work though... as with every junior edge player.

Prehaps you should watch the first game of the season.
I'm not interested in watching any of our games in the Maguire years.

On young Matamua, I hope he moves to ball playing prop. Hastings has demonstrated the way ahead and we should be developing more mobile lock forwards in the Paul Langmack/Ian Russell style - second 5/8.

Last edited:
To me it's one of Tamou, Woods, Nathan Brown or Klemmer given we'll likely have Offa, Utoikamanu, Twal, Pole, Musgrove, Seyfarth already in our rotation with Sione Fainu the youngun promoted to top 30.

Unless we use Zane Musgrove in swap arrangement. I'd certainly swap Zane with Klemmer.
Seyfarth is unsigned after this year.

Klemmer would be massive and huge in creating a culture shift in which I assume Benji and Sheens are trying to implement.... say what you want about Klemmer but he gives it everything every game and always backs his team mates on the field can never question his effort. Would be a good person out there leading the way for our young pack.

Klemmer for Tamou would be a huge upgrade and something I hope we're looking at seriously in the 2-3 year gap before our juniors start growing.

Klemmer and Stef as our pairing next year would be excellent

Api Korisau, Isaiah Papali'i, David Klemmer, Hayze Perham (as our back-up backline utility - centre/fullback/5-8) would be good recruiting.

Possibly Charlie Staines but only if Nofa moves to Melbourne fulltime or Mamaulo retires early due to his knee (this is only guessing as he does seem to struggle with it at times).

Members online

Back