Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Brooks frizell swap ain't happening it was condured up in the minds of the Brooks bashers
Sheens made it clear no such swap is happening
NEXT
who else can the Rumours start for a Brooks swap
A winger from Melbourne?

whats to stop Bateman from doing what he did with Canberra ie leave....i get Covid would have had an impact - but he's tried living here once, why would a second time be different.

great player but not sure about this one....

whats to stop Bateman from doing what he did with Canberra ie leave....i get Covid would have had an impact - but he's tried living here once, why would a second time be different.

Wasn't the issue at the time his daughter who he wanted to have a part in her upbringing?

He is also not in the form he was either as it has not been great

I would doubt if Madge would have got in his ear about not coming,this rumour about Paps not coming was well established before Madge was sacked it has just intensified since then.Parra are an absolute shit as a club and i would say have been in his ear virtually since he signed for us,they are beneath contempt
Its simple tigers offered 3yrs $1.9 mill and parra offer considerably less .So he signed then a few months later parra changed their offer to be same or almost same as tigers deal. Now he thinks salary terms same so would be nice to stay with my mates and play finals footy 2023 . Sorry Parra you had your chance and lowballed. Sorry IP you took deal signed contract now honour it .

Good question, where would Storm have played Doueihi?
I’m guessing outside backs?
Is that why the club didn’t want Doueihi going to Victoria?
I couldn’t understand why a development club chose to send Nofa, who has developed a poor attitude, but not Doueihi who displays a winning attitude?
What sort of message does this send to the playing group?
If Nofa is on a junket tour, it throws up another question, just who is running this development club? Seems awfully like Nofa’s mate?
Nofa will probably return skilled up in the grapple and a more refined appreciation of Greek cuisine, but how will the team benefit? I would much prefer Doueihi return with improved defence and a Munster flat footed palm off, if the club intend to persist with him at 6.
With Doueihi able to talk to other clubs come November, they probably didn't want him putting his best foot forward with a top side and increasing the $$$/battle for his services. Noffa is under lock and key for many years and also on good coin for a winger, so less likely to depart.

With Doueihi able to talk to other clubs come November, they probably didn't want him putting his best foot forward with a top side and increasing the $$$/battle for his services. Noffa is under lock and key for many years and also on good coin for a winger, so less likely to depart.
Yeh, maybe. As Doueihi explained, if he got injured down there it wouldn’t be a good look for the club.
Anyway, it’s fantastic to see the club are consciously considering how they look. It’s the hallmark of a development club I suppose?. I wonder how they’ll look if they don’t re-sign Adam? Hope they’re working on that.

The risk is whether Hastings sees himself as a 13 like Sheens see's him as. If he does then I think he signs with us.
Even if Brooks does move on I don't think Sheens will play Hastings as a 7 we will go after a Moses or something to partner douhie

The risk is whether Hastings sees himself as a 13 like Sheens see's him as. If he does then I think he signs with us.
Even if Brooks does move on I don't think Sheens will play Hastings as a 7 we will go after a Moses or something to partner douhie

Our attack becomes a bit predictable with jacko at 7

I liked Naden re-sign. Frizell has been a great player, but has slowed and has been shown before, don,t buy players at the end or their careers. Re Madden , he's had little football and is young, has speed which we lack ,and a football brain -which we lack. Give him time. AD shows some good and bad and has been in the top grade for a while without being anything special. I would only extend contract for a short period at the right money.- ( no more Nouffa contracts) We need to cherry pick quality players as with our 2 new buys, and raid promising players not happy playing reserves at other clubs. Lets not fill our roster with bog average players on long term contracts.

I just watched the highlights of that UK forward Kai Pearce-Paul - 6ft 5in and 106.5kgs. He steps well and offloads. I guess it is Super League but he is big unit.
My god, give him $600000
He definitely looks brilliant in his highlights,

Do you know, or does anyone know how to upload his highlights to our site, cause I cant see how some club has not been trying to lure him here, and he is only 21yrs

My god, give him $600000
He definitely looks brilliant in his highlights,

Do you know, or does anyone know how to upload his highlights to our site, cause I cant see how some club has not been trying to lure him here, and he is only 21yrs
Knights have signed him

Paps will be at the Tigers in 23. It would be a PR disaster for the club to back down. It also appears that the players union are backing us along with a large chunk of public sentiment.
I think the tide is slowly turning and various media celebrities are starting to back the Wests Tigers to take a hard stand on the matter, even if some are doing it reluctantly because it is the Wests Tigers who are more often than not treated like a joke by some of them.

The bottom line is that this comes down to a moral obligation being upheld and if the Wests Tigers back down on this one that will do me once and for all because I've had enough of these gutless bastards talking tough and then backing down when things get a bit hot.

PK and Riccio try not to be a turd challenge (impossible):

The Daily Telegraph’s David Riccio and NRL360 co-host Paul Kent said the Tigers could not afford to wait until the end of the season for Papali’i to make a decision.
Yeah Tigers, just give up on him, let him go, so that Papali'i can stay at Kent's scummy Eels that he played 1 game of 1st grade for.

Latest posts

Members online

Back