Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

You do understand Jason Bateman is "Teen Wolf Too" yeah?
Or better known as Mallorys' brother..

John Bateman, However - plays a bit of Rugby League....
Man she was a good sort😍
Unfortunately she hasn't aged well unlike all of us.

Likes to have the last say on everything , Hooper needs to lean over and pop one on his fat head , he’s a reserve grade ex footy player telling every one how it should be , and he loves giving it to the tigers , wheres mark Geyer when you need him , maybe we bring him in as assistant and to chase Kent down

• Haha
Reactions: 851
If the reports about the Turbos being unhappy at Manly are even somewhat true we should try and offer them an out. $2.5 mill for the three of them. Give Jake the captaincy.

Then go all in on family groups. Get both Butchers from Easts. Get the Walker brothers to coach with young Sam Walker at 7. Morris brothers to run the water and be trainers. Saifiti twins to top it off

Last edited:
If the reports about the Turbos being unhappy at Manly are even somewhat true we should try and offer them an out. $2.5 mill for the three of them. Give Jake the captaincy.

Then go all in on family groups. Get both Butchers from Easts. Get the Walker brothers to coach with young Sam Walker at 7. Morris brothers to run the water and be trainers. Saifiti twins to top it off
Trouble is they have airtight long term contracts and Manly owners would get crucified over if they let them loose.

Manly and past Newcastle happy campers episodes shows what happens when you let private owners in the door.

Over last few seasons I watched bit of ESL with Bateman playing. Was not impressed. Not sure he is anymore the player he was at the Raiders. .

I am all in favour of getting good forwards from the ESL but i completely agree with you Bateman is not one i would even consider.He would want far more money than he is worth and he has been the living definition of a "Pommie Plodder" since he returned there,to be perfectly honest Mikaele would be a better buy than him and i am not suggesting we get Mikaele either.
Bateman's form has diasappeared as quickly as the english sun in winter

Back