Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Because Melbourne weren't played. JAC asked to go to Sydney early. Storm said only if we can get a gun winger in your place. They couldn't do JAC honoured his contract and played the final year to the best of his ability. Then when he was negotiating a new contract with Dogs he was upfront with the Storm that he was going to Sydney not stringing them along with non-committal answers.
Smith essentially said hey I know I won't be the hooker here so I'm leaving at the end of my contract. Again he let them know his plans and played with intent in his final year. And Storm did whinge because he signed with another club before giving them a chance to match the offer, even though regardless of their offer he would have been a middle forward, not a hooker.
Tedesco kept indicating that he would likely stay, then signed with Roosters about a week after Papenhuyzen signed with Melbourne.

The only person who thought we were keeping Tedesco was Pascoe. Everyone knew he was gone, Teddy was literally telling chicks on tinder he was going Easts months before it was announced

More like a hell of a lot of those long death riding him have finally come around to the realisation that Luke remains the club's best signed option in the halves.

Considered Hastings as a challenger for being WT best there for a couple of weeks or so, at least until opposition coaches learnt to neutralise him as well.

If rumours my long held huge concerns of Doueihi's defensive liabilities are being shared at coaching level are true, then it would seem that the club is on the lookout for a replacement, so has anyone heard any whispers other than unrealistic Munster?
Good post. I agree with our Chair that the level of focus and scrutiny of Brooks is unhealthy to a point where it is now an obsession. You only have to read the quality of the replies following the publication of that article on the forum to understand the neurosis.

Then we will continue to suck with that bloke at 7
Granted there are a few on this forum that don't like Brooks but really he hasn't had a good forward pack to take the team forward.He's been out for the last 5 weeks and the WT'S have recorded some if their worst result on record so blind Freddy's can see he is not solely responsible for the teams problems and if reports are correct that the WT'S want to make him a one team player thus will give the keyboard warrior's something to look forward to and could be a master stroke with I would say the club would renegotiate the last year of his contract and spread it out over what ever time frame the club is looking to sign him for.

Latest posts

Members online

Back