Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Every top club has 2-3 top hookers. We have Api. Who are the others. Are they good enough?
Brown, Simo and Rua??

Not sure I agree with that mate.

2 to 3 top hookers at every good club is a stretch.

Roosters: Verrills 1, Watson 2 and Keirghan 3. That's ordinary

Parra: Mahoney 1, Stone 2, 3?

Cowboys: Robson 1, Granville 2, 3? Granville is terrible

Sharks: Brayley 1, Mcinnes 2, 3? Two very good ones here.

I think we shape up very good with Api, Brown, Rua and Simpkin. We don't need anymore. It's also a good luxury that Brown and Rua can play other positions

I don't understand how/why Marshall will be able to attract players? I think any connections to players he may be able to call upon are massively overstated. More importantly players still have managers advising them and i doubt many would be encouraging their clients to go to wooden spoon club with an untried coach.
When you put it like that, it sounds like the club is trying to turn the pathway into a highway for retirees?

Not sure I agree with that mate.

2 to 3 top hookers at every good club is a stretch.

Roosters: Verrills 1, Watson 2 and Keirghan 3. That's ordinary

Parra: Mahoney 1, Stone 2, 3?

Cowboys: Robson 1, Granville 2, 3? Granville is terrible

Sharks: Brayley 1, Mcinnes 2, 3? Two very good ones here.

I think we shape up very good with Api, Brown, Rua and Simpkin. We don't need anymore. It's also a good luxury that Brown and Rua can play other positions
Yeh your spot on mate....I think I was feeling the effects of painkillers 😹

There’s still a slight bit of hope…
😂🤞🏼🙏🏼

KNIGHTS HALVES ON THE OUTER​

Something is going on at Newcastle regarding their halves.

Still looking for a replacement for Mitchell Pearce, whose move to France this year left a gaping hole in their playmaking, the club has offered both their current halves, Jake Clifford and Adam Clune, to English clubs.

It can mean only one thing - they have a halfback either signed or in mind for 2023.

Could it be a last desperate play to snare Luke Brooks from the Tigers?

The Tigers aren't budging on Brooks at the moment, but if the Knights throw in some cash to sweeten the deal, that may change.

The Knights have signed Tyson Gamble from Brisbane, but he is not a realistic 26-game-a-season NRL playmaker… more of a handy back-up.

😂🤞🏼🙏🏼

Still looking for a replacement for Mitchell Pearce, whose move to France this year left a gaping hole in their playmaking, the club has offered both their current halves, Jake Clifford and Adam Clune, to English clubs.

It can mean only one thing - they have a halfback either signed or in mind for 2023.

The Tigers aren't budging on Brooks at the moment, but if the Knights throw in some cash to sweeten the deal, that may change.

The Knights have signed Tyson Gamble from Brisbane, but he is not a realistic 26-game-a-season NRL playmaker… more of a handy back-up.

Who plays half for Tigers Lol.

😂🤞🏼🙏🏼

A lot of people on the forum say they are happy with JH playing at lock. If he stays at lock and Brooks goes who plays ½.
IMO Jacko and AD are too slow for halves and contrary to opinions of Brooks..he is a reasonable defender.
What are the solutions.
(Madden is off too)

A lot of people on the forum say they are happy with JH playing at lock. If he stays at lock and Brooks goes who plays ½.
IMO Jacko and AD are too slow for halves and contrary to opinions of Brooks..he is a reasonable defender.
What are the solutions.
(Madden is off too)

Yes you definitely want some speed in the halves.

AD and Hastings too slow

What are the solutions.
(Madden is off too)
No way you could play Hastings 7 and AD six under the current rules. You need at least one quick half to take advantage of all the six agains and extra set plays from the scrum. Personally I would opt for Hastings at 7 and Brooks at 6. Ad can play centre or move on. Okay Brooks might not be the best,but he is the best choice we have at present. That would all change if we actually signed a player like Dylan Brown

What are the solutions.
(Madden is off too)
Now Madden's gone (a good decision imo), I would agree.Not sure if the young gun (Tannous???) is ready yet, especially if we don't have the pigs required.

Now Madden's gone (a good decision imo), I would agree.Not sure if the young gun (Tannous???) is ready yet, especially if we don't have the pigs required.
Tannous is a hooker now.
@KingRobbie told us a while back and since returning from injury he's exclusively played hooker, either starting or from the bench.

Latest posts

Members online

Back