Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Not really a shoosh if you've basically told everyone 🙄

SHOOSH

St George-Illawarra fullback Tyrell Sloan and his manager Daryl Mather will ask for a release from the club at a meeting this week. He does not want to play under Anthony Griffin. We’re tipping he’ll be joining Wayne Bennett at the Dolphins. (Buzz)

How about Trindall, down by 2, seconds left on the clock and went for the clutch field goal.
Great maths.
He went for a two pointer I'm guessing.
In 2003 the Waratahs were chasing the last spot in the semi-finals, which they would only qualify for if they got a bonus point from scoring four tries. They'd only scored three. As the clocked ticked down, Matt Dunning took a snap at field goal so the referee would give the Waratahs the penalty he'd ruled earlier but was playing advantage. The plan was to try and score a try from the penalty. However, the plan would only work if Dunning missed the field goal. He nailed it, giving the Waratahs the win but not a semi-finals berth.

Not really a shoosh if you've basically told everyone 🙄

SHOOSH

St George-Illawarra fullback Tyrell Sloan and his manager Daryl Mather will ask for a release from the club at a meeting this week. He does not want to play under Anthony Griffin. We’re tipping he’ll be joining Wayne Bennett at the Dolphins. (Buzz)
Strong mail the Dogs nab him

Lol inside info has been terrible this year.
Seen less bullshit in a cattle crush.
Well as supposed when Brooks "requested a release last off-season" he did say he will be more selfish with his next contract...

I still think he ends up at Newcastle. The Adam O’Brien interview last week made it pretty clear Knights are still interested.

Hopefully if the transfer eventuates, every chance Tyson Frizell will join WT.

Well as supposed when Brooks "requested a release last off-season" he did say he will be more selfish with his next contract...

I still think he ends up at Newcastle. The Adam O’Brien interview last week made it pretty clear Knights are still interested.

Hopefully if the transfer eventuates, every chance Tyson Frizell will join WT.
What then would WT do for a halfback?

The pom said stuntman Laurie will possibly be training in the halves during pre-season

Staines fullback

Laurie + AD halves

Jacko lock

That works
I’ve been talking about trying that for some time. Seems worth a shot but not sure about your selections. Surely Brooks will play 7 , so not sure where that leaves AD and CS, if he actually comes to us.

The pom said stuntman Laurie will possibly be training in the halves during pre-season

Staines fullback

Laurie + AD halves

Jacko lock

That works
1. Staines
6. Laurie
7. Brooks

This seems like a Marshall/Sheens/Farah attack with pace in all crucial positions plus skill/creativity in the halves. Doueihi to centre or s/r?

Latest posts

Staff online

Back