Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

A Brooks and Frizzell swap in my opinion is a win/win to both sides plus I really want to see Brooks in another environment to he can show the NRL Public what he has got or not.

I would be fine for the right money to give brothers and former WT players Andrew and David Fifita a one year deal and a second year in the clubs favour as they seem obtainable.

Would rather have Klemmer and Lodge but can't see both leaving their current clubs especially Lodge now he is in the hands of Uncle Nick.

I am sure there are some hidden gems in other teams State Cup Teams that have their NRL pathways block like Dean Hawkins (Souths Half Back who top the stats in 4 categories) and Kayal Iro (Centre/Winger who appears to top all the important stats. Son of Kevin Iro).

Last edited:
All everyone on here talks about is the spine when it the forwards that matter. Without them it doesn't matter who we keep the halves
You’re right, not many halfbacks would get excited about playing behind a pack which gets rag dolled every week and gets up to ptb like it’s Sunday morning.

The fact we things it was so bad yet it clearly wasn't suggests that one again our medical team just isn't up to scratch. They really don't seem to know what they're doing

Was in junior footy wasn't it?
How much of a medical "team" would Matts have?

If I remember how it was, The club wasn't prepared to extend him long term while he was injured.
He took exception and went in a different direction.

Funny there's folk here that are bashing the club for the Ilias situation, Then Bashing the club for doing the opposite with Talau.

A Brooks and Frizzell swap in my opinion is a win/win to both sides plus I really want to see Brooks in another environment to he can show the NRL Public what he has got or not.

I would be fine for the right money to give brothers and former WT players Andrew and David Fifita a one year deal and a second year in the clubs favour as they seem obtainable.

Would rather have Klemmer and Lodge but can't see both leaving their current clubs especially Lodge now he is in the hands of Uncle Nick.

I am sure there are some hidden gems in other teams State Cup Teams that have their NRL pathways block like Dean Hawkins (Souths Half Back who top the stats in 4 categories) and Kayal Iro (Centre/Winger who appears to top all the important stats. Son of Kevin Iro).
I think kayak iro has re signed with sharks ?
If we lose Brooks Dean Hawkins would be a good buy he is better than Illias

Reactions: 851
So they should have you'd reckon....
Cooper should have debuted with us at some point,
Certainly over the likes of Hoffman and Cini
I agree.
He was carving up cup....

Then returned to Newcastle to play for Central Charlestown Butcher Boys.

Think his Mrs is playing for Knights WNRL too.

We could've used him this year in cup imo.

If brooks goes maybe sheens believes he can turn Laurie into a jahrome Hughes type halfback? (Mind the spelling). Just play eyes up footy and run first then pass? It’s pretty evident that AD couldn’t play halfback and can’t see jacko playing anything but lock

Your taking the piss tunks obviously.Do you realize how much the real arsehole called Tunks hates the Weststigers.Just listen to 2sm
Was in junior footy wasn't it?
How much of a medical "team" would Matts have?

If I remember how it was, The club wasn't prepared to extend him long term while he was injured.
He took exception and went in a different direction.

Funny there's folk here that are bashing the club for the Ilias situation, Then Bashing the club for doing the opposite with Talau.
The senior medical staff would have had a say if it was a major injury. My young bloke tore his ACL playing SG Ball at Roosters and he was operated on by the same guy who does their NRL. Did his rehab with the top squad physio’s.

He's not available next year anyway and by the size of him he might be destined for the back row.
Certainly nothing to investigate about him .. previously a strong centre like body at 95kgs .. but now since he's been hitting the gym in his current time away from the game, he has increased his body size to that of strong ball running back rower at 107kgs .. clean as a whistle .. !! ;-)

Latest posts

Staff online

Back