Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Fan faves…. Hmmm. Well if they can come here and maybe a positive contribution to this rabble, it’s a yes from me.

got a bit of oil we're signing a few "fan favourites". possible re-brand to bring the fans back by the sheenius and benji? anyway expect it to be announced early november. don't think the forum will be happy with these "fan favourites".

Names please 😌

Always liked Curtis Sironen. Would be very happy to see him return.

Mansour would be a signing for his off-field skills I think. There is going to be A LOT of youth getting on the field. You need guys with the right training habits etc in the clubhouse.

If they can add a prop, a bench forward, maybe a lock....maybe a centre...that would be about it. The worst thing that Sheens/Marshall can do is overload the roster & make it too hard for guys like Tumeth, Pole, Matamua, Talau, Kepaeoa etc to see the field. If you are going to invest in the youth & promote them- don't put too many experienced guys in front of them to hold them back.
I remember the sign In NZ when the Panthers played the Warriors I think I will never forget it

My Johnson makes your Mansour..

So funny Shawn Johnson was laughing his head off when he saw it

I don’t understand why Laurie Daley couldn’t be a halves coach for us because his role on talking sport was a conflict of interest. (Show was sponsored by a betting agency) yet Phil Gould can be in an executive role, be on many shows and podcasts most of which have betting sponsers. Even worse braith can be a player manager to players in multiple teams, whilst being a head presenter on a show that is also sponsored by a betting agency.
I think you’ll find Laurie is directly employed by Sportsbet.

Latest posts

Members online

Back