Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

If it wasn't us I'm glad he's staying at the Storm and not joining some glamour club
Agree.. I was starting to think Roosters would pick him up for 400k and NRL would sign off no problems as they do...

It might start a Domino effect as I think a lot of signings were waiting for Munster decision first..

Two ways at looking at from my perspective.
1. Keep finding and highlighting WT faults and that will keep you going into the next Millennium because there are many or
sit back in the comfort of my armchair and let it all unfold.
The thing that keeps me blindly supporting the WT year after year is the preseason anticipation of whether or not we've got a team to compete next year.
It's like the thrill of the hunt, what will happen.
That's me, not for all "but it is what it is" 🤣
Thanks Sharon

[This word has been automatically removed]ing benji [This word has been automatically removed] can't even get Munster across the line. We had the biggest war chest in the nrl. [This word has been automatically removed]ing idiots.
Punt the prick and the old senile [This word has been automatically removed]wit too.
I don’t think it was the money PJ, I saw him interviewed recently and he specifically stated wherever he went, it had to be a competitive club.
And we just don’t fit that bill, currently. And obviously neither do the Dolphins!

Agree on the disrespect side.
I hate how our club is currently perceived but the majority of that is our own doing.
Only way out of it is via hard work & very good recruitment & retaining the best players.

I don't see what is achieved by Api making a public apology tbh if anything it drags our club in the mud for longer, let the club deal with it behind closed doors. He has 3yrs hear. He will be made to work for it no doubts about it. I would get Api involved with recruiting over the next 2-3yrs. This would provide us more value than getting him make a public apology if we could snare a few top line recruits that will make a difference in the side. By all accounts he is helping with the Lenui and Staines recruiting.

It will be interesting the media narrative in 12-24mths time for Papa & Api if by chance we do get some success. Make them both work hard and earn respect, if they do I have zero doubt we will see better results than what we did this year.
It shows that our club wants respect and deserves to get it from one of its employees,

Like any business in this country would want,
no more, no less.

And, Mighty_Tiger:

May I ask you the question, you own a business.
And you employ a new worker, you go home, open your computer and find your new employee who starts working for you very soon has badmouthed you on public media, when he comes to your business do you say nothing, or take him to task.

LOVE TO SEE WHAT ANSWER YOU YOU WOULD HAVE.

IM BETTING YOU WOULD WELCOME HIM TO WORK AND NOT SAY ANYTHING.

It shows that our club wants respect and deserves to get it from one of its employees,

Like any business in this country would want,
no more, no less.

And, Mighty_Tiger:

May I ask you the question, you own a business.
And you employ a new worker, you go home, open your computer and find your new employee who starts working for you very soon has badmouthed you on public media, when he comes to your business do you say nothing, or take him to task.

LOVE TO SEE WHAT ANSWER YOU WOULD HAVE.

IM BETTING YOU WOULD WELCOME HIM TO WORK AND NOT SAY ANYTHING.

[This word has been automatically removed]ing benji [This word has been automatically removed] can't even get Munster across the line. We had the biggest war chest in the nrl. [This word has been automatically removed]ing idiots.
Punt the prick and the old senile [This word has been automatically removed]wit too.
You thought Munster was a legit option?!

Latest posts

Back