Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

yes thats right,we should be buying up real estate stacking them in buildings with our Pascoe $ ,
Or a new tv show Tales from Pascoe Town loosely based on the Brady bunch with Pascoe being the Mum and Dad and instead of a house keeper have a house barber with a barber chair start the show the same way as the Brady bunch it could be the comedy hit of summer and have Luke Brooks doing guest appearances

I Rate the POM. And he is pretty good , no crap just info we need , appreciate his info ,
The POM has been great for being nice, that's always a good start.
As far as his info goes, it's always been insightful and logical.
For his doubters....if our coaching staff/head office don't know what's happening a lot of the time with on again off again contract talks, how in the world is info from the Pom going to be 100% accurate.
Nothing in rugby league is set in concrete until they run out onto the field in WT kit.
Thanks Pom.

Will Smith.russell can eat his shorts/we got hollywood covered
Will Smith slaps Jason at WT presentations.

I'd prefer Smith over Moses, less money and still has the smarts. Then again if he's wanting the same money as AD, I'd stick with AD (850k max, plus my fanta yo-yo)

Will Smith slaps Jason at WT presentations.

I'd prefer Smith over Moses, less money and still has the smarts. Then again if he's wanting the same money as AD, I'd stick with AD (850k max, plus my fanta yo-yo)
i want what Dwayhee is on,mate .would you sell out your coke a cola yoyo to keep AD at minimum $s-not me

Back