Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

SHOOSH

Which big-name NRL star is talking to a rival Sydney club about the possibility of him quitting his team for an immediate switch. It is potentially a monster story.

———

MM > WTs ?
I will have a go

SHOOSH

Which functioning alcoholic and former respected league journalist has taken to wearing adult diapers because of prostate problems and is tired of changing the bed sheets in the morning

You can just make anything up and have no responsibility at all it's sad

I have only posted 4 announcements, way before the media or anyone else here. 3 of them have happened and been verified by the media and/or the Pom. Turned out to be wrong about Perham. I have never posted that I player that left two months ago is thinking of trying to get out.
Please point out the info Ive posted that is guaranteed way off the mark?
Cloudy your awesome and I love your information

But seriously do you know the Pom outside of the forum ?

I have only posted 4 announcements, way before the media or anyone else here. 3 of them have happened and been verified by the media and/or the Pom. Turned out to be wrong about Perham. I have never posted that I player that left two months ago is thinking of trying to get out.

Cloudy your awesome and I love your information

But seriously do you know the Pom outside of the forum ?

I know who the Pom is, I know his source. As a result I know he is totally legit. I have simply supported him a number of times here when mugs have bagged him for no reason. Additionally, because I know his bona fides I have used his corroborating my information (most notably when Sheens was made coach) as confirmation. Has upset some people.

We do not "know" each other. The Pom doesnt know me. We are not friends or even acquaintances. Zero connection between me and the Pom.

This is very true.
His positional play and defence is terrible
He and Douehi had the same issues .....doesn't help when your defence is worse than wet tissue paper ......when you end up as the last man standing in defence late in tackle counts ..you are screwed .....

Maybe we need to follow the World Cup in goals ...last night they were 4 metres lol

I know who the Pom is, I know his source. As a result I know he is totally legit. I have simply supported him a number of times here when mugs have bagged him for no reason. Additionally, because I know his bona fides I have used his corroborating my information (most notably when Sheens was made coach) as confirmation. Has upset some people.

We do not "know" each other. The Pom doesnt know me. We are not friends or even acquaintances. Zero connection between me and the Pom.
Mate please stop.
Facts are 99% of the members here love The Pom as he has provided detailed accurarte information. He doesnt need your help. No one cares if you know who he is or what colour his undies are you saw hanging on his line. For you own sake, Stop trying to justify yourself , it makes you appear insecure. Make all the predictions you want & if they come true that will speak for itself.

Mate please stop.
Facts are 99% of the members here love The Pom as he has provided detailed accurarte information. He doesnt need your help. No one cares if you know who he is or what colour his undies are you saw hanging on his line. For you own sake, Stop trying to justify yourself , it makes you appear insecure. Make all the predictions you want & if they come true that will speak for itself.

Mate triggered much?

I was asked a simple question and I gave a direct answer. My direct answer is the opposite of hanging from his coattails. i literally said he wouldnt know me and there is zero connection between us. I said that because I was asked the question.

I dont make predictions, I share knowledge. I shared 4 things and 3 of them were shown to be true. I dont knw why this all triggers you and your mates so much.

Spartan asked me to stop and I'm very happy to, this bores me but each time one of you jumps in for a kick, I'll stand up, Im not a jogger.

If I gave you 10 Pounds would you tell us who The Pom is?

He and Douehi had the same issues .....doesn't help when your defence is worse than wet tissue paper ......when you end up as the last man standing in defence late in tackle counts ..you are screwed .....

Maybe we need to follow the World Cup in goals ...last night they were 4 metres lol
and have a moat full of crocodiles at the dead ball line.

Wouldn't be any less dangerous than what the Poms have.

Mate triggered much?

I was asked a simple question and I gave a direct answer. My direct answer is the opposite of hanging from his coattails. i literally said he wouldnt know me and there is zero connection between us. I said that because I was asked the question.

I dont make predictions, I share knowledge. I shared 4 things and 3 of them were shown to be true. I dont knw why this all triggers you and your mates so much.

Spartan asked me to stop and I'm very happy to, this bores me but each time one of you jumps in for a kick, I'll stand up, Im not a jogger.
Sorry i tried to help you. You really are a tool.

Thanks for answering the question but it must be hard to get good information with player managers releasing faulty information to help drive there clients value up I think you must hear so much more

With Manly I use to talk with a major sponsor of Manly he paid for TPAS and he told me an hour after Aaron Woods sign the contract to go play for Manly that it would be announced in the coming days next thing he is off to the Dragon's they came in with a bigger offer and Manly let him go

Please point out the info Ive posted that is guaranteed way off the mark?
Do you have any more info

Back