Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

I'm with you. Min contract for 1-2 yrs, still wears his tigers jocks under his other clubs kits.

Last year we had Tamou, Twal, Stefano, Musgrove, Joffa, Pole, Seyfarth, others in at prop.
Tamou, Musgrove are gone. Twal is questionable based on his head knocks.
2 gone and only 1 inbound in Klemmer who plays 19 games a year.

We need another prop in the squad numbers especially if Pole moves to the backrow otherwise. Seyfarth must be last resort.
Sorry guys but I would be medically retiring Twal or cut him loose. He just doesn’t have the impact offensively for me.

FYI I told a mate at Triple M about Woods coming here. That’s why they blasted it in radio. I know some here do the same with their friends in the media to support their mail. I’m guessing that’s how things are done around here nowadays?

Mate - you are miles behind me. I just post it on here and someone will run with it.

Unpopular opinion...

Don't mind the Woods signing.
He's depth and will likely play cup.
Get a call up when needed.

Sheens likes an experienced forward as depth- ala Ray Cashmere.

Woodsy will do a job when needed.
Don't care if he's fat and slow or yas don't like him.
Won't cost much and I truly think he'll be good to have around the club.
6' is the correct depth for Woods.

Wouldn't put it past the roosters to move teddy on if they really fear Jospeh leaving
Teddy and Tommy Turbo are still the best two fullbacks in the game with daylight third. Surely the chooks wouldn't be dumb enough to let Teddy go. That said, be great for us to get him back if they do!

I watched a lot of Woods this year, and though not the player he was, he was valuable;= Klemmer has a rest , Woods comes on. Solid defender in the middle against big boppers. Can offload which is rare as pubic hair today at the Tigers. For the right price, and short contract, could be a good move. As for comments about the big 3 that left us,-- I don't care if they stole flowers off an old lady, if it helps us get off the bottom.
Don't think you watched to much his defence was atrocious this year .slow at markee ,always late to the tackle to do his trademark flop .got caught offside quite a bit as well

Don't think you watched to much his defence was atrocious this year .slow at markee ,always late to the tackle to do his trademark flop .got caught offside quite a bit as well
I watched every game they played, and my opinion differs from yours completely.

Latest posts

Back