Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Wonder if the NRL clubs actually have a say in the calendar or if it's the NRL team who produces them / set the timelines when they are needed to be at the printers given the volume of errors.
Happens every year, its terrible, stops plenty from buying them. Surely they don't need to get printed until end of Nov and out for purchase in December for stocking fillers.

So then Buzz should be having a crack at the NRL not the Wests Tigers.
Gutter journo’s like Buzz will have a crack at us, whether we deserve it or don’t deserve it, until we win games.

Just the way it is.

We’re a very popular side amongst fans too, so they’re always good for a cheap bit of click-bait.

I had one given to me. Hastings and Peachey are on the cover.
January is Hastings
February is Peachey
June is the Storm winger Nofoaluma
September is Gildart
October is Musgrove

They left Brooks out as he was off to Newcastle and put Seyfarth in November.

Must be the same people that did the COE sign writing for Benji's premiership.....
We paid overs for the Barber so had to let the Proof Reader go

I don't mind him as a young fella coming through, The writing is on the wall for him though
- Pretty sure him nor his manager would be real keen to have him playing lower grades for a lower team...
If you're gonna play back up or back up to the back up, You wanna be doing it at a stronger organisation than the WT's
Maybe, maybe not. He's still two years younger than Harry Grant was when he played for us. Jake has plenty of time

January is Hastings
February is Peachey
September is Gildart
October is Musgrove

Must be the same people that did the COE sign writing for Benji's premiership.....
I guess player contract discussion is limited to those responsible? Is there a sales and marketing dept in any organisation that can keep a secret ? 😂

If rumours are correct and Bateman and Brown sign with WT does that leave only one spot left on the Top 30 roster?

January is Hastings
February is Peachey
September is Gildart
October is Musgrove

No reason a Wests Tigers calendar even needs a September or October. These months don’t even exist anymore for WT fans 😊

Wonder if the NRL clubs actually have a say in the calendar or if it's the NRL team who produces them / set the timelines when they are needed to be at the printers given the volume of errors.
Newcastle has Klemmer and Clifford in their calendar for 2023. Buzz forgot to check all teams before he finished his daily keg. Drunktard

@Odessa hsvjones made a good
post about it if you have twitter:

"If you want a laugh just have a look on Twitter under "InsideManNRL"
He is giving it to Buzz and I'm loving it.. Calling him out for making a big deal over tigers calendar but post like 5 other current teams with the same errors and asking why these are not included.
Fans are finding more as well"

Wow - that just highlights what. dumping ground our club has become. Have another beer Buzzard.

Back