Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

There was a lot of noise though. I thought it was a done deal with all the noise. The POM stated the same thing.
No the Pom said he was going to go to Newcastle in 2024, all while Sheens was away. Was never going to happen.
If it was going to happen it would have been done November 1 considering he supposedly wanted to leave in 2022 also.

Adam Douhie come on down and play halfback for the Eels
I reckon if he goes anywhere ...Manly ....he has admitted he likes Seibold ...but wherever he goes same issues ...what is his best position .....I don't think he even knows anymore ....he might think he knows

And we have ended up signing lots of those players lately ...Peachey ...Hastings .....Garner .....Jo O ....Toa .....go through the last 5-6 years

To back up my last comments

Since 2014

Austin
Drinkwater
Rankin
Littlejohn
Chee Kam
Elijah Taylor
Edwards
Justin Hunt
Idris
Lolohea
JMK
Thompson
Reynolds
Mbye
Momorovski
Billy Walters
McQueen
Gamble
Godinet

Of that list cheekam and lolohea are most memorable for me as they both won us games on the bell
My point about all the players listed is that we all had 4 000 000 arguments about where their best position is

Then look at say the Roosters / Melbourne / Penrith ...if you ran your eyes over their Top 17 players ...how many players would you argue about their best position ....

My point about all the players listed is that we all had 4 000 000 arguments about where their best position is

Then look at say the Roosters / Melbourne / Penrith ...if you ran your eyes over their Top 17 players ...how many players would you argue about their best position ....
Instead of targeting a player that is basic in two or three positions, we should target a player that is best in ONE position. basic maths..

Another swap deal Greg Marzhew from Titans and Chad Randall Knights

Reckon Marzhew has some upside ...would have liked to see him in a WT's jersey
Meh, he's been punted by 2 clubs now and he's not young, 25 I think. If he was going to make it he likely would have by now...

or alternatively have Moses 7 and Brooks 6

You could actually have both. The problem is where do you play Doueihi ? We have that problem now though and he is one of our two halves for next season at this point in time.

I’d love this to be true but I find it laughable! My question to Michelle and her “source” is if we want him for 2023, does that mean we have him for 2024?!

Back