Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

No, that's not my story, that's a story you just made up either to try to prove your point or because you can't read. Who said he's pretending? I'll simplify it for you... In the toughest position in the toughest comp, he's not the toughest, not even close.
You were stating an NRL player who plays very competently in the middle is not tough, youve now backtracked so thats fine I guess.

Reactions: 851
Junior Pauga joins North Sydney Bears. Bears are no longer affiliated with the Roosters, who will have their own NSW Cup side
They’re still somewhat affiliated with Roosters for this year, Roosters will have their own NSW Cup team but also provide some players here and there to the Bears.

Like how Bulldogs had their own NSW Cup side this year but were still affiliated with Mounties.

Reactions: 851
Junior Pauga joins North Sydney Bears. Bears are no longer affiliated with the Roosters, who will have their own NSW Cup side
2023 will be the last year they are together, even though the Roosters will also bringing in their own NSW Cup team for 2023. Not clear how it is going to work, but Bears think the non selected NRL players will be playing for them in 2023.

Good luck to Junior, hope he goes well.

Gets absolutely no mention at all outside this forum. It’s like he doesn’t exist.
Is he being moved on ???
a prophet mentioned Ken maybe moved on chatter went,.our best player etc etc.mentioned off that was Ken may be medically retired,all needle in the hay stack stuff,there is a fishing trip coming up on the S S RUMOUR,january,interested gilligan?just heresay.Cultuaral Exucutive???????

a prophet mentioned Ken maybe moved on chatter went,.our best player etc etc.mentioned off that was Ken may be medically retired,all needle in the hay stack stuff,there is a fishing trip coming up on the S S RUMOUR,january,interested gilligan?just heresay.Cultuaral Exucutive???????
I hope ken gets that knee fixed and stays. But bringing in Staines and having junior t, this is worrying.

depth is good,may be the hold up on Bateman-short contract?if its 3 years id be happy if he got homesick 1/2 way thru
I think the only way johnny will accept is with a 3 yr contract, bit of a gamble if its big money, if not then ok

2023 will be the last year they are together, even though the Roosters will also bringing in their own NSW Cup team for 2023. Not clear how it is going to work, but Bears think the non selected NRL players will be playing for them in 2023.

Good luck to Junior, hope he goes well.
I hope he has to play 20 odd rounds for the Roosters NRL side

They’re still somewhat affiliated with Roosters for this year, Roosters will have their own NSW Cup team but also provide some players here and there to the Bears.

Like how Bulldogs had their own NSW Cup side this year but were still affiliated with Mounties.
dogs payed their 2nd/last year out of that contract,correct?????????any goss on how they will drag the QLD sides into state cup,imo the more they talk up the lower grades the less happens

dogs payed their 2nd/last year out of that contract,correct?????????any goss on how they will drag the QLD sides into state cup,imo the more they talk up the lower grades the less happens
Not sure what Dogs did.

I’m happy with how the NSW and QLD Cup system is now if I’m honest.

Latest posts

Back