Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Most of our pack who got thrashed by roosters and raiders to humiliate us so bad are no longer there .2 who are still there are Joffa and Seyfarth and I can maybe forgive joffa who had a number of good games but not Seyfarth

Check the tapes our pack and centers were cringeworthy

And with other options like Klemmer .....Papalii and Bateman the defence can't load up on Twal and Joffa and shorten their line in D ...hopefully leading to players getting to ground faster and quicker play the balls

Forget post contact metres in the modern game ...faster play the balls are the key ...we won't get to 2005 levels of course ...but by now you will know which club has the fastest play the balls
I'm guessing you mean Penrith. I have noticed in a lot of their games they don't fight to stay up in the tackle - if they can they drop straight away so they can get a quick play the ball. What annoys me is these are the same tactics we used in 2005 and suddenly it was called surrendering in the tackle and the defence was allowed to keep you down. Apparently nowadays only certain teams get pinged for dropping in the tackle.

So no Moses. Great job Tigers, you let go of Hastings and kept Brooks to get this guy.

That’s not what happened.

Hastings was never viewed by Sheens/Benji has halfback. It was lock or nothing.

Brooks hasn’t been extended and Sheens has said multiple times talk’s won’t start until Jan (after Moses discussion).

Bateman and Hastings were never going to be in the same team also. They don’t get on.

Reactions: 88
That’s not what happened.

Hastings was never viewed by Sheens/Benji has halfback. It was lock or nothing.

Brooks hasn’t been extended and Sheens has said multiple times talk’s won’t start until Jan (after Moses discussion).

Bateman and Hastings were never going to be in the same team also. They don’t get on.
Them not seeing him as a halfback is embarrassing if you ask me. Who do they see as our halfbacks?

Mik doubles down and wrote this …
View attachment 3962
He was never going to leave a GF team to join the same wooden spooners who shunned him all those years ago unless there was a $500k pa difference
Hes just too insecure to prove himself again at WTs unless he was miserable at Eels IMO..Dogs were a chance but dont have the $$ to incentivise him to switch

Moses, Brooks and AD would work better than Hastings, Brooks and AD because Moses is way quicker, thinks like a ½back and has a great kicking game.
Brooks and AD are running backs imo and would give Moses some variety either side of the ruck or even when stacked. Opposition will have 3 players to shut down instead of 1
Moses also has a great kicking game. On his day, he's up there with N Cleary and Reynolds IMO.

Latest posts

Staff online

Back