Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

I remember when I first joined the forum we were chasing Latrell Mitchell and I believed every word I read and rode the wave believing we had him. I learnt my lesson then not to get to hyped out about things until they are announced by the club and the best type of signing is 1 we did not expect like api and papi

think it is out of us and parramatta dogs are out I reckon.
You have consistently been pulling your own seriously unrealistic opinions in regards to Moses future out of your backside sir!

Anyone who knows anything about how Mitch & his uncle operate - & especially his dad's strong allegiance to Parra always knew we were a snowballs chance in Hell of poaching him - while you proclaimed it a virtual certainty after apparently reading the tea leaves...

I remember when I first joined the forum we were chasing Latrell Mitchell and I believed every word I read and rode the wave believing we had him. I learnt my lesson then not to get to hyped out about things until they are announced by the club and the best type of signing is 1 we did not expect like api and papi
Don't seek factual information from a forum.

You will find informed opinion and some insider info - but not a consistent stream of reality-based discourse....

If Moses re-signed with Eels, why would they wait weeks to announce it? They'd end the speculation now.

Only Tigers (or Dogs) would have to wait weeks because they would be attempting to get him over for 2023.
That's what I think although after all our failed attempts to sign decent players I'm cynical, still reckon he is staying at Parra. Don't know it's got me beat.

We'll see how much of a loss..
He's gone. It's been discussed
ad nauseam. You and @DGilly
should fire him off an "I miss
you" tweet lol. He's a Knight now
Just disagreeing with peoples opinions that gaining Klemmer was worth losing Hastings.

Reminds me of when we lost Harry Grant and everyone said Liddle was just as good in the preseason … that worked out well for us.

Latest posts

Staff online

Back