Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

I read somewhere when he signed he was expected mid January so I’m guessing next week. Not sure though.
I also heard Coach Sheens saying that the club has an immigration lawyer acting for them, hoping to get Bateman here by end of January.

I think we have bent backwards trying to accomodate him. We are being played and I’m surprised that Sheens and Benji are still allowing this circus to go on.

This saga is likely to continue for months. The continuing delays are not helping WT at all. The longer it continues, the more likely are Wests Tigers will be missing out on signing a decent halfback (not Moses) for 2024.

A new born baby is not easy and first child for mum and dad he is not thinking football but if the Parramatta choice was so easy it would have been done by now I think he is out the door or has at least a leg is and if Parramatta have a wonder kid number 7 they mite not need Moses after two years
On a side note, being a new dad is one of the most overlooked but simple explanations for footy player form slumps there is. Benji was noticeably worse when he had a baby but nobody ever seemed to mention that as a possible reason. The sleep deprivation is a killer. I could barely keep my eyes open in the first 3 months, can't imagine trying to play professional football.

Salary cap, if you have not used the current seasons cap allocation of funds by the time season starts,
Does That funding carry through to 2024.

Or is it taken back by the NRL,

Any word about when BATEMAN will arrive????

Interview on the club site with Sheens mentions Bateman having visa issues or hold ups but others have said club are working through them. Also said he has been training in England and is being kept in the loop. Should be here by the end of the month fingers crossed.

Reactions: 851

Latest posts

Staff online

Back