Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Any word about when BATEMAN will arrive????

Interview on the club site with Sheens mentions Bateman having visa issues or hold ups but others have said club are working through them. Also said he has been training in England and is being kept in the loop. Should be here by the end of the month fingers crossed.

Reactions: 851
The club knows where is stands with Moses and believe me we have well and truly moved on…..Sheens has a plan B for 2024….
Very forthcoming about moving on from Moses, but you're more cryptic about plan B. What is it?

The club knows where is stands with Moses and believe me we have well and truly moved on…..Sheens has a plan B for 2024….
But most tigers fans had the premonition Moses was re-signing with the Eels anyway. Not a big shock. I was hoping for a second go at Brooks; Moses and Teddy combo but that’s life.

Wish Moses the best.

Hopefully plan B is promising.

No idea what plan B is. No halves of note off contract for awhile.

Such a shame there are hardly any halfbacks anymore. All want to be 5/8ths and run to the ball.

Eels forum saying TPAs didn’t eventuate for the tigers. What does that mean exactly? I don’t understand that side of the business. So thhe tigers couldn’t get the extra $?

Reactions: 851
Back