Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Those Sharks centres had hype earlier last year and got found out pretty quick against better oppositions.

Manu is the #1 centre in the game and I'd have a few ahead of Ramien.

He's capable though, I'm not a fan.
I wouldn't have him in my top 3, but he'd be close. I'd rather him than Graham, Crichton, Talakai or Lomax. Manu is a class above, but I suspect he's only moving to play fullback.

I guess I'd have him behind Val, Farnworth, Olam and in-form Staggs.

I wouldn't have him in my top 3, but he'd be close. I'd rather him than Graham, Crichton, Talakai or Lomax. Manu is a class above, but I suspect he's only moving to play fullback.

I guess I'd have him behind Val, Farnworth, Olam and in-form Staggs.
graham being the best value for money imo after manu

What about the desires of the player? Should they not be able to say where they want to play? Also, money is not the only factor to be considered when signing a contract, particularly these young guys with a young family. Respectfully, your proposed model is flawed.
With all due respect Rusty , I disagree. If you would like to add anything to the discussion we have moved to the Salary cap thread. :)

IMHO, he's developing into one of the best centres in the game, and probably a reasonable price.

Fair enough but personally I don't see it with Ramien. He is one dimensional IMO. Runs hard, tackles hard, that's it. Can't pass, has no finesse and gives silly penalties away. Doesn't seem like a Sheens type with his lack of skill.

Those Sharks centres had hype earlier last year and got found out pretty quick against better oppositions.

Manu is the #1 centre in the game and I'd have a few ahead of Ramien.

He's capable though, I'm not a fan.
Manu Manu Manu what a player i still remember him giving Latrell a bath a few years ago playing for NZ Latrell was all talk and got found out

But imagine living in a world where in the same team you could have Tedeso Manu and the Cheese in the same team and still be under the salary cap one day perhaps

I prefer Herbie.
Maybe I'm biased against Graham because he seems to do a bunch of stupid shit.
Herbie is just about to play his best footy it seems.
Looks like a potential fullback also,no doubt he is going to have some big dollars thrown his way.
There was a rumour a while back that we were making a play for him ? That would be a huge get for us.
Haha yeah,I do agree Graham does some dumb stuff ,but he tends to make the right decision in defence most of the time .

www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/nrl/nrl-2023-reece-walsh-secures-brisbane-broncos-fullback-spot/news-story/1421ce18cac128c839327be31a8b5916%3famp

Based on this article they believe Farnworth is looking elsewhere. Tigers #1 Jersey will suit him nicely. Sheens & Benji can review our winger situation as the year goes on. Maybe keep Staines, Laurie or Doueihi? Maybe offload Nofaluma or Maumalo.

This would be a huge get to start to build the backline & would likely assist in attracting a good half, as the spine would start to build nicely.

I'm thinking $750K over 4 years. He is only 23 now. 24 in 2024.

Latest posts

Staff online

Back