Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

It's more to do with Brown not leaving. They wanted him to go to sign Taupau
For some reason that makes me happy that parra did not get what they wanted. I hope they are stuck with Brown for 2023 coz obviously there’s friction between him and the coach and that will be destabilising.
Problem is though, I think Tapou will probably go alright at the donkeys, used off the bench and I hate the donkeys.

That buys a truck load of Gatorade and strapping tape. Might get us back in Braith's good books :) Send him some over....
Just for interest sake.
At West Harbour we got through 6 klms of tape last year - thats for 7 teams but only strapped one night a week and Saturday, cost about $40k. Tigers would probably do $100k just in strapping

Just for interest sake.
At West Harbour we got through 6 klms of tape last year - thats for 7 teams but only strapped one night a week and Saturday, cost about $40k. Tigers would probably do $100k just in strapping

West Harbour v Waratahs in a pre
season trial on Saturday, 18 Feb
at Concord for anyone interested

Foxsports reporting that Bateman is stuck in UK with visa issues .. there’s a chance he might miss the start of the season .. 😧😧
Yeh should of done the deal.earlier. all good. I'm more worried about our backline and halves. He will slot it quickly.

Personal opinion, as always when the club tries to land a “big name” player the WT get used just to bump up contracts. I know we have signed really well for 2023. I thought by now we would at least one more signing for 2024. Who are we going to use this marquee $$$ on?

Foxsports reporting that Bateman is stuck in UK with visa issues .. there’s a chance he might miss the start of the season .. 😧😧
Is it time for our chair to call in that chit with Peter to call Andrew Giles?
Sheens wants him to play in the 2nd trial game.

Back