Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

What makes you think lawyers can magically make the government release a visa?

You need immigration agents, who are not necessarily lawyers. Brydens may have absolutely no expertise in the area.
I would think they would have a much better idea than u or me , u haven’t heard the old saying it’s not what I know it’s who u know 🤪

You need immigration agents, who are not necessarily lawyers. Brydens may have absolutely no expertise in the area.
Best in Sydney is Howards immigration Fairfield

I would think they would have a much better idea than u or me , u haven’t heard the old saying it’s not what I know it’s who u know 🤪
I know enough - we get a fairly significant number of internal transfers from our overseas offices. We used to do a lot of 457s and we had our immigration agent handle those. 457s were abolished in 2017 and during COVID there was obviously no demand for visas, but it's picking up again since mid 2022.

You need immigration agents, who are not necessarily lawyers. Brydens may have elf absolutely no expertise in the area.
Don’t u think that brydens would have contacts in every field , think out side the square it’s not that hard

My opinion only ,Mosses will not be a Tiger ever again
he will re sign will the slugs
will we sign anyone else , I think maybe one but later in the year
Brooks and AD will be our pivets with API along Side hooking
Stains and Naden at centres
Klemmer , Steph , up front
Pappi , Joffa , Bateman Back row
Twalli , pole , Bench
the rest ?????

Don’t u think that brydens would have contacts in every field , think out side the square it’s not that hard

And you assume they haven’t been.
It’s been what 3-4 weeks if you remove the shutdown period. Not a long time at all.
I would be surprised if he isn’t here for round 1.

We had Barry O'farrell as club Chairman. Immigration is the most shady Gov department ever. Seriously people don't get this, Centerlink makes them look competent. Immigration has no Idea but one word from the minister and he is in (it's called 'god power', literally. Look it up).
They will find someone. They will pay them a stupid amount and it will happen.
Else start a petition on change.org and Hello Bateman.

Latest posts

Back