he will re sign will the slugs
will we sign anyone else , I think maybe one but later in the year
Brooks and AD will be our pivets with API along Side hooking
Stains and Naden at centres
Klemmer , Steph , up front
Pappi , Joffa , Bateman Back row
Twalli , pole , Bench
the rest ?????
I’ve never seen stains play centre and to be honest I think talau will be picked well and truly in front of him. Just my opinion though I don’t actually have any information saying that

I’ve never seen stains play centre and to be honest I think talau will be picked well and truly in front of him. Just my opinion though I don’t actually have any information saying that
from what ive seen of Stains he is not a thinker,with Chritton going to the dogs may be why its only a 1 year deal with him,ive heard nothing about a MO ,PO ,or CO

Yeah, why buy a kid for one year who has played fullback his jr life to play him at centre. I reckon he’s here to get a crack at FB if Loz doesn’t cut it or gets moved to 5/8.

Yeah, why buy a kid for one year who has played fullback his jr life to play him at centre. I reckon he’s here to get a crack at FB if Loz doesn’t cut it or gets moved to 5/8.
Every time someone refers to him as Loz I have to stop and think for a moment because when I think of Loz I think of Loz with the Schnoz. (Laurie Daley)

Latest posts

Staff online

Back