Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Not to mention the turning up to training hungover, using social media to blame teammates for his defence, giving nasty looks to teammates when he rushes in off his wing for the 400th time, posing like a complete tool

If it weren’t for Lee, he never would have got that ridiculous contract
Oh when he was injured for the storm he came back to party In sydney… my mates were with him .

I like your long weekend idea, BF 👍 I'm also pushing to change the "king's birthday" holiday to his actual birthday. A day off in spring is better than a winter long weekend!
I like that idea too, now that I don’t snow board.

I like your long weekend idea, BF 👍 I'm also pushing to change the "king's birthday" holiday to his actual birthday. A day off in spring is better than a winter long weekend!
It was a better plan than what we done for our long weekend, travelling to Mildura to help our daughter relocate.
I slipped over completely stuffing my knee, 5 hours in hospital the outcome when you get home see your GP in the meantime take a Panadol.
I noticed exposed asbestos in the bathroom, thanks to the NSW Education Department, so we had to move her again with a knee that I couldn’t walk on.

Not to mention the turning up to training hungover, using social media to blame teammates for his defence, giving nasty looks to teammates when he rushes in off his wing for the 400th time, posing like a complete tool

If it weren’t for Lee, he never would have got that ridiculous contract
That sounds a lot like a parra player.

The Tigers put up a video on their story a few days ago of the team training....

The lads were warning up.
They were doing leg kicks / raises, whatever you want to call them (arm on another players shoulder, swinging their leg )

Everyone visible in the clip, Matamua, Stefano, etc... they were all swinging their legs to hip level.

The camera panned across the team... all players doing an acceptable job.

Then the camera comes to David Nofoaluma.
He was barely raising his feet off the ground.
An obvious lack of effort in this footage.
They were doing leg kicks / raises, whatever you want to call them (arm on another players shoulder, swinging their leg )

I think they’re called Cabaret Kicks.

It was a better plan than what we done for our long weekend, travelling to Mildura to help our daughter relocate.
I slipped over completely stuffing my knee, 5 hours in hospital the outcome when you get home see your GP in the meantime take a Panadol.
I noticed exposed asbestos in the bathroom, thanks to the NSW Education Department, so we had to move her again with a knee that I couldn’t walk on.
Exposed asbestos is not great, but if it’s not friable then it’s usually ok. Don’t touch it coz once friable the particles are in the air and that’s trouble. Best thing to do, other than leave, is get a can of spray paint and spray it. The paint will dry and contain the dangerous fibres, it’s a good temp fix.
Unless your knee is made of building materials I can’t help you with that.
A dodgey knee sux, can give you back trouble too until it’s fixed.
Good luck with it BT1.

Whys that? He's got a huge deal coming from someone, why would he be in a hurry?
It will be a huge disruption if this circus drags on into the season. The media will be asking him what he's doing at every press conference, would be worse than the papali'i situation. He'll want to give his team the best shot of winning a premiership, and that won't be with a media circus distracting him and his team

If he does his knee in a trial and misses the year then those offers will still be on the table. Plus I think he has an option with parra for 24. He's got a tonne of time
He might have an option for 24, but a long term injury will diminish whats on offer for 25, 26 and 27 I would guess, and at the moment he has offers of reportedly $1.4 million a year for those years, it's a big gamble to wait around

The Tigers put up a video on their story a few days ago of the team training....

Everyone visible in the clip, Matamua, Stefano, etc... they were all swinging their legs to hip level.

I would rather see one our young players instead of Noffa on the with.

Likewise man.
I'm a big fan of Jnr Tupou
I wanna see the best two wingers at the club on the wings come game day, but yeah I am a fan of Jr’s and it would be great to see him out play the more experienced Noffa or whoever to get there, coz that would mean he really deserved his spot.

I wanna see the best two wingers at the club on the wings come game day, but yeah I am a fan of Jr’s and it would be great to see him out play the more experienced Noffa or whoever to get there, coz that would mean he really deserved his spot.
Hope Junior does well but I don’t see him playing much unless we got no choice. Unless Nofa does something stupid or injuries and suspension come in, I can’t see him making our 17. Staines may even get first crack at wing over him given his speed, unless Staines is playing Fullback.

Why didn't you mention it then so we could all judge it instead of waiting for the pile on

Hope Junior does well but I don’t see him playing much unless we got no choice. Unless Nofa does something stupid or injuries and suspension come in, I can’t see him making our 17. Staines may even get first crack at wing over him given his speed, unless Staines is playing Fullback.
Yeah I think Noffa and big Ken will be given first crack game one. But as I said I would love to see Jr outplay them to eventually take the spot. And not just Jr but any one of our younger brigade.

Yeah I think Noffa and big Ken will be given first crack game one. But as I said I would love to see Jr outplay them to eventually take the spot. And not just Jr but any one of our younger brigade.
I think he will get some games this year. Injuries and suspensions are bound to happen unfortunately. But I hope that he does well the games he gets to play.

Latest posts

Members online

Back