Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Needs to pull his head in and start learning his craft as a footballer while getting his body into optimal shape - as he is not a freak athlete who can get by on talent.

100% agree. You see athletes in sport who master their craft. AD is miles off that.

100% agree. You see athletes in sport who master their craft. AD is miles off that.
He reminds me of the coachs son in the under 8s in years gone by. Plays one wide of the ruck and gets the ball all the time and rarely passes. He needs to be coached. He has got to realise he is part of a TEAM. There is something in there but I not so sure its at no 6. Could be a great 2nd rower if he learnt to tackle as well.

Could be a great 2nd rower if he learnt to tackle as well.

I think this is potentially his best position. I'm not sure if he is skillful enough between the ears to be a half. I thought last season his decision making was heaps worse than Brooks.

Looks like Keebra Park fullback Kingston Seve is with the club. Seen him take pictures with various other clubs like the Bulldogs and Broncos.View attachment 4322
I was sceptical of the Benji as coach idea, but at the very least he appears to be a draw card for signings in a way someone like Madge (or Cameron Ciraldo for that matter) could never be.

I was sceptical of the Benji as coach idea, but at the very least he appears to be a draw card for signings in a way someone like Madge (or Cameron Ciraldo for that matter) could never be.
Major reason the board went down the Sheens/Marshal/Farah path. It was to make the club a more attractive destination. Plus they lift the profile of the club with the media and potential partners.

Major reason the board went down the Sheens/Marshal/Farah path. It was to make the club a more attractive destination. Plus they lift the profile of the club with the media and potential partners.

Don't think club that smart sheens idea.

Plus they wanted ciraldo originally but suspect sheens never wanted him.

Members online

No members online now.
Back