Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Nope.

The club was "switched on" to it at the time. The problem was the club wasn't switched on to it that the 3 players, Tedesco, Moses and Brooks had their contracts coming up at the same time. Sharon then wanted to "stay"* and signed with the same manager.

*whatever you make of that.
Don't forget the club wanted to hire the footy whisperer Whebe, Isaac Moses business associate on a permanent basis to keep the players happy. The club were being taken for a ride till they started waking up to it. It was a real poop show
We can only piece together from media reports but it’s not funny. They wanted to hold onto Mitch Moses until they got a guarantee that Woods and Tedesco we’re staying. They may not have realised Whebe was splitting?
Meanwhile Ivan told us they couldn’t afford to keep all 4 but spent a similar amount on new recruits.
I don’t really care if Mitch comes or not.
I don’t care if his missed tackle count rises in 23.

I like to limit my comments to just my opinions, but seeing this is a rumours thread, I’ll add my 10 liras worth.
My friend who is chummy with a Wests Ashfield director says Moses deal completed last Thursday and they are trying to nut out a ‘23 release by offering eels an outside back.

Give em Nofo & Doueihi and call it a day.

I like to limit my comments to just my opinions, but seeing this is a rumours thread, I’ll add my 10 liras worth.
My friend who is chummy with a Wests Ashfield director says Moses deal completed last Thursday and they are trying to nut out a ‘23 release by offering eels an outside back.

I'm working on Brooks and AD at 7 and 6 respectively to run us around the park this year but if this is on the money for a 23 release and we shift AD out one wider we may just have enough horsepower to sneak into the bottom of the 8.

I'm not ready to believe that story yet though!

We can only piece together from media reports but it’s not funny. They wanted to hold onto Mitch Moses until they got a guarantee that Woods and Tedesco we’re staying. They may not have realised Whebe was splitting?
Meanwhile Ivan told us they couldn’t afford to keep all 4 but spent a similar amount on new recruits.
I don’t really care if Mitch comes or not.
I don’t care if his missed tackle count rises in 23.
It burns hey, Ivan gets all this credit for being a supercoach, I remember the media raving saying Cleary knows what he's doing and won't pay overs for players because he knows their value. Then Cleary completely ruined our club for 5 years, noone ever mentions it.

It burns hey, Ivan gets all this credit for being a supercoach, I remember the media raving saying Cleary knows what he's doing and won't pay overs for players because he knows their value. Then Cleary completely ruined our club for 5 years, noone ever mentions it.
Still better than Taylor and Potter!

Thanks for sharing Jux. Appreciate the info

I posted here the other day a crazy Parramatta surporter at my local pub said something very similar but the sticking point was AD going there for I think it was $800K and wanted Tiger's to throw some $$$ in

Also do you no anything about the Tiger's chasing a 18/19 year old outside back wing/centre from Parramatta was surpose to be very quick

Do you know how long it would take for an announcement if we get him for 23 compared to if we get him for just 24?

Yes obviously the 6pm call was incorrect, the desk jockeys always take longer than expected to sort out the paperwork.

I won't respond to your personal insults as Jesus taught that one should turn the other cheek.
So when’s the desk jockeys making the announcement . Would you like an extension to regain your credit ability ?

• Angry
Reactions: Kul
If a swap was to come off,my guess is it will be a centre. ThereI are 5 centres listed, not counting Doueihi. My guess will be Starford Toa who's name will be put forward by the tigers.
It's embarassing for Parramatta to lose there star half for 23 it's a name player that's going and it has to fill a hole in the halfs for Parramatta and it has to be a 3/4 year contract till the young Super star half is ready there fans will kill them

Haven’t heard anything of late about Albert Kelly but now see he has been added to the Indigenous squad.
I believe he was on a train and trial with us but does anyone have any up to date info re his status in the group ?
And what’s with all these late withdrawals( both sides) from a game that supposedly means a lot to both cultures ? Disappointing that so many gun players have withdrawn.

Latest posts

Members online

Back