Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

I think To'a has been better in first grade so far. Everyone is sleeping on him but he might come good as well.
I prefer AJ, but Toa is good at beating the first man. Despite not being a real speedster.

Staines is no superstar,but is a solid 1st grader ... a bit like Momo...the other candidates for Nadens partner in the centres aren't quite there
So I've got Staines starting at left centre,kicking off in next Sundays trial
Hope Kenny can keep up..

to'a to full back laurie to 6. douhie and naden center
Toa is not a fullback. Laurie is the only one that should be there after Staines performance.

Naden and AJ at the moment in the centres. Which is disconcerting. Should of made a play for Jesse Arthers. Think he is off contract end of year
Goes pretty good.

Having watched must of the games this weekend, I have changed my original thought that we could get into the 8 this year or even next year . Having watched our young exciting talent ( tongue in check ) and then watching the young talent that the sharks and the dogs and a few others , OURS fall well short of the mark , not to say we don’t have a couple of really good kids but must of there’s are ready for 1st grade . I hope I am wrong but seeing is believing they say
It’s a big problem isn’t it. Either we over emphasise about the talent available or we are just poor in getting these talented players to the point that they need to be at to be first graders. I think it starts at the Flegg level. I would love to see our SG boys form the majority of the Flegg team going forwards, so they can get used to another step up. Especially if they are expected to be future first graders.

It’s a big problem isn’t it. Either we over emphasise about the talent available or we are just poor in getting these talented players to the point that they need to be at to be first graders. I think it starts at the Flegg level. I would love to see our SG boys form the majority of the Flegg team going forwards, so they can get used to another step up. Especially if they are expected to be future first graders.
I would expect to see a lot of the SG Ball boys playing up, and making their Flegg debuts when that comp starts.

Namely; Miller, Da Silva, Laulilii, Faagutu (has already played QLD Cup!), Sukkar, and Feledy.

Grub said he learned more in the last 12 weeks with Ciraldo than he has learnt in the last 5 years, no surprise he learnt nothing off Madge
That assumes Josh was fit enough to play (I'm assuming the coach doesn't talk tactics with the Rehab Group) or he didn't get a tad chilly sitting on the sidelines AGAIN! If I was Josh and my life was the shitshow his was I'd probably just sit quietly in the corner hoping no-one noticed me.

That assumes Josh was fit enough to play (I'm assuming the coach doesn't talk tactics with the Rehab Group) or he didn't get a tad chilly sitting on the sidelines AGAIN! If I was Josh and my life was the shitshow his was I'd probably just sit quietly in the corner hoping no-one noticed me.
Crawling up to the new coach to get a gig?
Josh plays one way… nothing will change that.

Back