Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

How can you compare a half back and wingers stats?

You can't. You can state that neither of them have been very good though. It's a subjective assessment but how many fans of other teams would rate Brooks or Nofo highly. How many rep games have they played ?

Reactions: 851
I think nofo has the potential to be a top class winger he did it for 1 full season when he was coming off contract. I think that’s what annoys us fans so much because we know how good he can be but he just chooses to half ass it now that he got his 5 year deal
Yes I tend to agree, but all under Madge, like Taylor ball. It bored everybody off their games! Let’s start fresh and judge after round ten. For him, Brooks and the rest of them!

This coaching and recruitment has only been together for a few months. Many of the players were signed by the previous crew. Sheens major concern would be the top side, for which he has done a great job. The glaring lack of talent in the cup side, will be remedied in time with some promising kids coming through. The target was 2025, 2 years away. The forum have gone off like seagulls on a chip, with top 8 predictions. Pull your heads in , it takes time to get off the bottom.

Well guys looks like he re-signed according to mik chick on instagram. She said announcement at 2 pm. But nothing has happened lol. In all seriousness,Really hope she’s wrong.

Some Instagram account who proclaims to be in the know claimed Parra were announcing Moses at 2pm today. It's 2:40pm and crickets.
Apparently the source is from an ‘active employee’ at parramatta. Either way hope it gets sorted soon so we all can move on. Or maybe some of us will move on at least.

Apparently the source is from an ‘active employee’ at parramatta. Either way hope it gets sorted soon so we all can move on. Or maybe some of us will move on at least.
Yep, it feels the delay in an announcement is to give Parramatta more time to get their offer right.

How can you compare a half back and wingers stats?
Just saying form has been better, overall. Both have been average under Fadge, and I for one am looking for a change in both this year! Stop getting anal over small things. I am not comparing them precisely!

I don't hate anyone.....
I give an honest assessment of their game.

The fact he's been dropped to ressies multiple times, Under multiple coaches -
While the new coaches were playing with him might tell you something you're not seeing?

ps: You didn't really try to compare the Tries and Run Meters between a halfback and a winger did you?
fantastic way to dumb down your argument buddy....
Multiple coaches?? That have done what?? And are where now?? That’s my point, crap coaches, crap plays = poor performance!!

Reactions: 851

Latest posts

Back