Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

And WT can retort with. Unfortunately for you Isaac, is the reason we tried to sign Mitchell is because Luke Brooks isn't a halfback's anus. And we've got our 5/8 signed for 2024 in Douehi. So bye bye Luke, thanks for not performing anywhere near your contract value for the past 4 years
yes we have signed our long term 5/8 for a 1 year extension.. that will work.

I guess Mitch must like being in very awkward interviews where he contorts himself into uncomfortable positions attempting to avoid or not answer questions.

If your so smart and can’t identify a hopeless coach as evident in his performance and clearly evident in the documentary. The I am afraid there no hope for u! Carry on
Where have I said that?
I wanted MacGuire sacked after that disgraceful loss to the Dogs in the final round of 21 and his poor take on the game. I don’t think he did well here as a coach.
That said, I truly believe the football department head decisions including his sacking mid season last year set off a chain reaction of events that delivered the spoon.

Where have I said that?
I wanted MacGuire sacked after that disgraceful loss to the Dogs in the final round of 21 and his poor take on the game. I don’t think he did well here as a coach.
That said, I truly believe the football department head decisions including his sacking mid season last year set off a chain reaction of events that delivered the spoon.
Yes and no. On his form we were already heading in that direction, so who really knows if it was inevitable anyway??
I am not a fan of coming last, but a lot of people were saying we needed to come last, to invoke change!
He was sacked last year to obtain Ciraldo, he was going regardless. It’s just our negative position in the media and general public that stopped this from happening! I can’t bag Sheens for trying to get the best young coach in the comp, it’s not his fault that we have gone down the rabbit hole.

Reactions: 851
Moses announcement will be next week. He informed his teammates yesterday after the trial match of what he is doing. He has signed a lucrative deal with Philadelphia Eagles as a Punter on the special teams!

Yes and no. On his form we were already heading in that direction, so who really knows if it was inevitable anyway??
I am not a fan of coming last, but a lot of people were saying we needed to come last, to invoke change!
He was sacked last year to obtain Ciraldo, he was going regardless. It’s just our negative position in the media and general public that stopped this from happening! I can’t bag Sheens for trying to get the best young coach in the comp, it’s not his fault that we have gone down the rabbit hole.
Our failure is a club issue - not a coach issue -always has been. The very reason why no coach - experienced or not - wanted a bar of us 5 year deals and all. No other club who has sacked their coach has found themselves to be in a position to not be able to find a suitable replacement, except WTs.

I’m actually thinking the Tigers just turn this thing on its head and give Moses a deadline. We’ve made a good offer but can’t hang around waiting. May as well look at pilfering other players regardless if theyre contracted or not. We obviously have cash to splash so I’d be looking to offload Seyfarth and Noffa atleast and buying two or three quality outside backs ( that means Brooks, DOuhei, Staines and Laurie remain).

I’m actually thinking the Tigers just turn this thing on its head and give Moses a deadline. We’ve made a good offer but can’t hang around waiting. May as well look at pilfering other players regardless if theyre contracted or not. We obviously have cash to splash so I’d be looking to offload Seyfarth and Noffa atleast and buying two or three quality outside backs ( that means Brooks, DOuhei, Staines and Laurie remain).
I don't think thats a good idea. Clubs don't stand still. There will be discussions about other players going on should Moses stay at Parra.

Our failure is a club issue - not a coach issue -always has been. The very reason why no coach - experienced or not - wanted a bar of us 5 year deals and all. No other club who has sacked their coach has found themselves to be in a position to not be able to find a suitable replacement, except WTs.
I don’t believe Ciraldo didn’t want a bar of us. As I have said he was scared of by the continued media witch hunt that is on our club! Look at the facts the dogs got what two wooden spoons, and u here nothing?? What the dogs won 2 or 3 more games then us with all their recruitment success in the off season, many high profile people picking them to be in the 8. Yet nothing about their poor form over several years, in fact worse than us fit quite a while until last season. It’s a media witch hunt, who from well I let u guess. Certainly takes the pressure off certain clubs if there’s a whipping boy!
Not saying our club has been great, but name a successful merger??? We’re trying to change that narrative books a looking good, recruitments are on the up. Even if we don’t get the slimy turd at least we are in the hunt also pushing the sea slugs to spend more.

Back