Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Could Mitchell Pearce have something left in his tank to come and steer us around the park ?
His leadership and half decent kicking game would surely help us in the predicament we are currently in.

Either give Moses a deadline and move on . Here’s my play , deadline take it or not , if he knocks us back then go to England and offer Dodd and welsby contracts , the super league has a cap of about 2.2 million pounds that’s about $6,000,000 , offer Dodd $550,000 and welsby $ 700,000 that’s still less than what we offered Moses , yes we will be up for a fee about $500,000 if we can pay it , I say getting two players in two positions we need is a better option, what do u all think
Why would they want to leave the World Club Champions for us??!

I like to imagine Barry Mack is Tacky's new user name. I feel like he must have followed Chee Kam out the door and comes back to troll us about Okunbur every 6 months.
I remember Tacky from when I was a lurker hahahaha.

Forgot about that guy.

I'm not losing hope for this year, not discounting how awful the team has been through these first 3 rounds, but the forward pack has actually been very solid.
We are not seeing teams just roll through the middle with ease as we have in the past couple years. Seeing some real sting in defence and a bit of controlled aggression that's been missing for a long time. And they are making good meters with ball in hand, getting good PTB speed in the process.
Easy to see the 1,6,7 combination is the problem.
All the strike players were on the left but every sweep play went right yesterday. Up and under kicks to Toa/Nofa's wing when you have Tupou and Naden on the other side just boils my brain.
Let's hope they can take some momentum from the last 20min of that game into next week. I'm not sure what the solution is, but I don't think we are as far off as some think.

I'm not losing hope for this year, not discounting how awful the team has been through these first 3 rounds, but the forward pack has actually been very solid.
We are not seeing teams just roll through the middle with ease as we have in the past couple years. Seeing some real sting in defence and a bit of controlled aggression that's been missing for a long time. And they are making good meters with ball in hand, getting good PTB speed in the process.
Easy to see the 1,6,7 combination is the problem.
All the strike players were on the left but every sweep play went right yesterday. Up and under kicks to Toa/Nofa's wing when you have Tupou and Naden on the other side just boils my brain.
Let's hope they can take some momentum from the last 20min of that game into next week. I'm not sure what the solution is, but I don't think we are as far off as some think.
My frustration is about how close we've been, only to see the guys paid to ice it have shockers. The first two games shouldn't have been close, let alone a loss.

Back