Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Wonder if They handed things over how things would look now, a sliding door moment. On one hand I like the idea of privatisation. It removes any committees, whether it's a boardroom or any other that run a club in doing that there's no more infighting, no more leaks to the media to undermine the coach or other board members. The owner chooses a direction and the club heads that way.
The reason I'm against it is because it can go south pretty bad, if the owner hasn't got a clue they could potentially destroy the club. No club should be anyone's plaything because they have money.
On the whole I would prefer the Tigers to be a privatised organisation. Reason being we are on the negative end of having a boardroom. Our board are dysfunctional, have no clue about league, constantly at issue with each other and literally have carte Blanche because they cannot be held to account for any of it.
Well said 👏

Brooks created two genuine opportunities, the 40/20, the kick to the in goal. We take one of those opportunities, we win the game. Brooks cannot be blamed (but obviously is by the usual suspects including you) for the ineptitude of some of his team mates, most noticeably forum favourite Doueihi.
Actions speak louder that words Pawzy.
You don't need to defend him.

He needs to be consistent and put the work in to win the fans back....

The ball is in his court.

He can start tomorrow. ✅️🔥

Either give Moses a deadline and move on . Here’s my play , deadline take it or not , if he knocks us back then go to England and offer Dodd and welsby contracts , the super league has a cap of about 2.2 million pounds that’s about $6,000,000 , offer Dodd $550,000 and welsby $ 700,000 that’s still less than what we offered Moses , yes we will be up for a fee about $500,000 if we can pay it , I say getting two players in two positions we need is a better option, what do u all think
welsby is already contract the problem would be the transfer fees

Isn't the job of the halves (this included Doueihi as well, not just Brooks,) to execute and get the boys over the stripe? Neither of them are doing enough. We are getting plenty of field position so the forwards are doing their jobs.
Unfortunately it's true. I love Laurie's heart but he just isn't big enough and just a step too slow , especially when he tries to chime into the backline. Why have all but one or 2 forwards started running soft and handbrake at the line ? I find myself screaming for just some basic skills.I think on a whole we've got the cattle,bar maybe 1 or 2.Hard running and any sort of decent hole running and we'd be 2-0.

Could Mitchell Pearce have something left in his tank to come and steer us around the park ?
His leadership and half decent kicking game would surely help us in the predicament we are currently in.

Either give Moses a deadline and move on . Here’s my play , deadline take it or not , if he knocks us back then go to England and offer Dodd and welsby contracts , the super league has a cap of about 2.2 million pounds that’s about $6,000,000 , offer Dodd $550,000 and welsby $ 700,000 that’s still less than what we offered Moses , yes we will be up for a fee about $500,000 if we can pay it , I say getting two players in two positions we need is a better option, what do u all think
Why would they want to leave the World Club Champions for us??!

Latest posts

Members online

Back