Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Sezar has matured.

We just need a calm head to control the team, like Benji did at south's in the final year.

We ain't getting a Cleary type.
Sezar will play the Chad Townsend role.
That's what we need, not this erratic Luke Brooks sub par nonsense.

1 Kennedy
6 Weekes
7 Sezar
9 Api

That does it for me.
George Williams could be another option for 7 though.
Surely Kennedy is NOT a signing reality? Do you have a scoop?

Surely Kennedy is NOT a signing reality? Do you have a scoop?
No scoop.

Off contract and they just re signed Dykes.
Got some big money players in the squad.

Seems a realistic option.
Depends on the money I'd say.
Sure he doesn't want to leave Sharks - but everyone has their price.

Reactions: BZN
George Williams 6, Sezer at 7 imo would be okay for a year or two. Sezer is 31 so if we could get two years out of him hopefully Alex Conti may be ready by the of his contract.

Sezar has matured.

We just need a calm head to control the team, like Benji did at south's in the final year.

We ain't getting a Cleary type.
Sezar will play the Chad Townsend role.
That's what we need, not this erratic Luke Brooks sub par nonsense.

1 Kennedy
6 Weekes
7 Sezar
9 Api

That does it for me.
George Williams could be another option for 7 though.
sezer is not the 7 we need, several ain't even a Chad Townsend type, couldn't get it done at raiders he will OT go well here
Go for George Williams or Dodd

exactly what wouldn't have had klemmer or Bateman but resume normal Brooks bashing
We still would’ve landed Klemmer if we gave them Brooks. As for Bateman that one is 50/50. He may have come or maybe not but we still get Klemmer by giving them Brooks.

Reactions: 851
Klemmer was on the outer anyway. That was no secret. Klemmer did not come to the Tigers to play with Brooks. He came cause he felt wanted by Sheens and coaching staff. We still would’ve landed Klemmer if we gave them Brooks.
I agree.

Everyone knew the Knights wanted to offload Klemmer.

The difference is, we got him. I think it was the Sheens connection, but we got him. 100% Klemmer would have been offloaded.

Klemmer was on the outer anyway. That was no secret. Klemmer did not come to the Tigers to play with Brooks. He came cause he felt wanted by Sheens and coaching staff. We still would’ve landed Klemmer if we gave them Brooks.
Hastings apparently wanted 900k a season, no way we were paying him that especially when club knew they had one year remaining on a backended 1 million dollar deal with Brooks.

Hastings apparently wanted 900k a season, no way we were paying him that especially when club knew they had one year remaining on a backended 1 million dollar deal with Brooks.
Hastings wasn’t getting paid 900k this year from us though. He was still contracted with us this year same goes to Klemmer for Knights. Knights needed a half we did give them one in exchange for Klemmer. Giving them Brooks would’ve still resulted in us landing Klemmer. The only thing that would’ve been uncertain is if we got Bateman IF the stories of him and Hastings are true.

Hastings wasn’t getting paid 900k this year from us though. He was still contracted with us this year same goes to Klemmer for Knights. Knights needed a half we did give them one in exchange for Klemmer. Giving them Brooks would’ve still resulted in us landing Klemmer. The only thing that would’ve been uncertain is if we got Bateman IF the stories of him and Hastings are true.
newcastle offered 900k for 2023 and beyond, we would have needed to match that, he came to the club advising that is what Newcastle were offering for 2023.
For 2024 we would have needed 900k, Hastings being Hastings if he had been denied a chance to earn it in 2023 he would have spat the dummy.

Latest posts

Members online

Back