Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

So either Latu Fainu or an off-contact Ethan Bullemore? (and I hope it's not Bullemore as we have enough of his type of workhorse non-impact middle)
I think he's been going well this year. Seyfarth isn't on contract next year and Bullemor would be an upgrade

There is a Manly player the club is chasing but its not Sipley and its not Schuster.
Edit: Manly is not letting our target go at this stage and he has 2years to go on his Contract

Haumole Olakau'atu​

remote.axd

Where's my Kewpie doll?

Blore has had zero luck with injury, but he's streets ahead of Tumeth and Matamua (whom I both like).
Blore looked like he was on the verge of a breakout season last year, and many were singing is praises. Only to do an ACL just weeks before round 1.
He's built back slowly, seems they are not rushing his progression, getting k's in the legs in reserves and many on here say that he's performing very well (the numbers seems to suggest that also).
He will get game time at the back end of this year and if he remains fit the 16 jersey will be his to lose. I'm still confident he will be a very good NRL player, just needs a bit more time.
Blore has been good and is way ahead of the Seyfarts , Matta , Tumeth , way ahead

Latest posts

Back