Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Brent read mentioned Scott fulton sitting back watching how things are working at wests.

Insinuating he not making any moves yet

I don't believe these journos know a thing, every single one of them make shit up. The old school journalism is finished. So with that being said, if, and that's a big if, there is any truth to this, what is the point of seeing how things work at the Tigers? Isn't Fulton's role obvious? Look who is off contract in the NRL and Super League, look who may be in a permision to break there contract due to certain circumstances, and look at world Rugby. Then investigate interest, refer to Sheens and Benji, then proceed with negotiations. It's not hard.

I don't believe these journos know a thing, every single one of them make shit up. The old school journalism is finished. So with that being said, if, and that's a big if, there is any truth to this, what is the point of seeing how things work at the Tigers? Isn't Fulton's role obvious? Look who is off contract in the NRL and Super League, look who may be in a permision to break there contract due to certain circumstances, and look at world Rugby. Then investigate interest, refer to Sheens and Benji, then proceed with negotiations. It's not hard.

Would be nice to hear from him but looks like type of person that's happy to work I'm the shadows

SHOOSH

Wests Tigers recruitment boss Scott Fulton is concerned about false rumours around Josh Schuster. “Josh’s manager Mario Tartak has never asked for $1.2 million from the Wests Tigers and I suspect I know where this is coming from,” Fulton said.

SHOOSH

Wests Tigers recruitment boss Scott Fulton is concerned about false rumours around Josh Schuster. “Josh’s manager Mario Tartak has never asked for $1.2 million from the Wests Tigers and I suspect I know where this is coming from,” Fulton said.

Sounds like Warren McDonnell went out swinging!!! Maybe another hole has been plugged in club media leaks.

SHOOSH

Sounds like Warren McDonnell went out swinging!!! Maybe another hole has been plugged in club media leaks.

What it does suggest though is we are talking to Tartak about Josh Schuster as Fulton didn't say they weren't talking just that the amount is wrong

Here's the footage again
View attachment 5633
You tell me how it's incidental that Tino props, makes initial contact with his forearms (before any other body part), 100% lifts his forearms and pushes through the Koroisau tackle, and does this so hard that he ends up with an open palm to Api's face.

And let me remind that the MRC comment, from Luke Patten, was that initial contact was made with Tino's arms against his body. And here is the initial contact, where Tino's arms are anything but tucked, they are almost 90 degrees which is a charging motion
He even steps of the right and lines Api up. You can see him him launch up and through the point of contact in the still there.
I can’t believe people say shite that is contrary to what is on the tv screen?
You can clearly see Tino’s forearm against Api’s jaw and a clear space between Tino’s torso and his forearm. Is that not what everyone else sees when they look at that still.

FyQOkkdaQAMwyuD

Hi I was talking with someone today about Dylan Brown and the conversation turned to a Penrith player who did something wrong I think last year or the year before and was still allowed to play in the final series and I think it was of a sexual nature as well

Does anyone remember the player and what happened for the life I me I can not remember
As someone else already mentioned, it was Tyrone May who narrowly avoided a jail sentence after pleading guilty to four counts of intentionally recording an intimate image without consent.

During his sentencing in January 2020 Magistrate Robyn Denes described May’s behaviour as “reprehensible” and “right on the cusp of a custodial sentence”.

Back