Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

What the hell is our club doing , we are quick to piss players off , but even when we hand players over to clubs that have screwed us before , we don’t get anything in return, I am so sick of this club , but having been a fan with Balmain since 1969 I can’t walk away , but I am sure that I am not the only one feel frustrated and let down
If you're a Balmain supporter since 1969 then just like us Magpies supporters of the same vintage you're used to following a crap team and should be more relaxed about it.
We won a comp. in 2005, that's more than I ever expected.
It's all gravy now, don't be greedy.

We have been going poorly for years and then Sheens came back and we have got far worse.Apart from keeping his fan boys happy he has done nothing but take us downhill at a greater rate.He certainly is not the only problem but he along with Pascoe Lee and the board are the problem

Manly development player Fletcher Myers to Newcastle according to The League Scene on Twitter. Was linked to us yesterday.
Fulton doing wonders with his Manly link.

It's really, really funny how things have transpired over the past few days. All the noise of a Tigers Manly raid, everything was imminent... then we let two go to Manly, one in a position that will be impossible to fill.

I mean sure, we could still be in some discussions... but why are our discussions so much slower, and always end in someone coming in with a 'last minute' offer to take them away? Happens far too often for it to be a coincidence.

Fulton doing wonders with his Manly link.

It's really, really funny how things have transpired over the past few days. All the noise of a Tigers Manly raid, everything was imminent... then we let two go to Manly, one in a position that will be impossible to fill.

I mean sure, we could still be in some discussions... but why are our discussions so much slower, and always end in someone coming in with a 'last minute' offer to take them away? Happens far too often for it to be a coincidence.
Fulton signed supposedly because of his quick negotiation skills was apparently what Lee or Pascoe stated when they announced him 🙄

Not to spoil the pity party but the club has never said they were after any half in particular and their has been no signing of any of them elsewhere other then Brooks. We need to calm down their will be plenty of time to abuse the club after the actual announcements

Not to spoil the pity party but the club has never said they were after any half in particular and their has been no signing of any of them elsewhere other then Brooks. We need to calm down their will be plenty of time to abuse the club after the actual announcements
The pity party is out of control.

Relax guys. I have no doubt Benji and Tim have plans, seriously get over it and stop reading the Tele and looking at Facebook

"Announcements" don't you mean "Departures"

It’s been 24 hours since Manly announced the signings…. can we relax it’s not a big deal at all.

If it’s been a week and we’re still waiting then I’d understand, these trade deals take time to come into fruition. Just have belief in the process.

My God our club is hopeless like how hard is it to get deals over the line. From heads of agreements letting blokes out of contracts pushing good players out. Spuiking heads of agreements? Just show how shit our management team are. Heads should of started rolling long ago.
Too many cooks in the kitchens.

Back