Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

We have Soooo much money free we MUST make him an offer he cannot refuse. This is a massive moment for the club and if we lose him because we want to pay under's, I and others will be pissed.
If this Kid is as good as most say it should be a no brainer just like when Knights paid overs for Ponga.
Still not convinced that the Ponga deal has been such a great thing for Newcastle.

We are loosing ground with this….Sunday he was a certainty, Tuesday not so sure….Fulton has sweat beads on his forehead
Fulton could be out the door for a duck. Big Mac must be having a chuckle in his real estate business.

Our brain trust got Fulton on board because he was very well connected with a few very promising kids and had a reputation of turning talks into signings quickly. So far a big duck egg like all his predecessors. Selling the Tigers would even be a challenge for Trump

would the Tigers look at Jahrome Luai as a 7 ? off contract end of 2024 ?
could the club look at
7. Luai
6. Fainu

2024 we have AD off contract so that is 600k you can put towards luai
Had we not got someone like Fainu, I would 100% be looking at Luai. Particularly while Api was here and if Daine Laurie would be a long term player.

But I would look at Luai at 6, not 7. You can tell at Penrith it is Cleary who does the organisation, the kicking and the positioning. I actually reckon Luai is the better player, he has been quiet this year but he usually is involved in every try there. Luai is not a nr7.

Had we not got someone like Fainu, I would 100% be looking at Luai. Particularly while Api was here and if Daine Laurie would be a long term player.

But I would look at Luai at 6, not 7. You can tell at Penrith it is Cleary who does the organisation, the kicking and the positioning. I actually reckon Luai is the better player, he has been quiet this year but he usually is involved in every try there. Luai is not a nr7.
There is no way in hell that Luai would leave the Panthers for the Tigers, even for considerably more $

Latest posts

Staff online

Back