Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

So within the last 24 hours the club has announced arguably the brightest prospect in the game on a 4 year deal in a position we need desperately. Signed up his brother who also has loads of potential as he captained the U19's NSW team. On top of that, we just re-signed our best player/captain after speculation he may want out.

Fulton and Benji take a bow.....
Forgot about Blore's extension

I’m a bit peeved Charlie has reportedly signed elsewhere.
We threw him a lifeline, got him out of reserve grade, looked after him for most of the year with injury…I thought he’d try and repay us?
You need to make him an offer and I’m let to believe this has not been done , no offer means free to go , if correct that’s a dumb bit of work by the club

Api officially re-signs for a further 2 years as he had a mutual option for 2025 - but I thought he wanted out?
Maybe halfback incoming as the recent press about Api's manager indicated he wanted assurances we were getting an experienced halfback. It may have been more muck-raking by the News Corp press.

On the Chris Lawrence vs Lee H there is more to the story then the cowboys incident than has been reported and spoken about. And if people talk to Chris he does a lot of work behind the scenes at West Tigers and he is one of the old boys who is telling the Macarthur players to stay at the club.
And regardless of who is wrong or right it is another bad stain on the club,.

Heard this rumor while in Perth this week staines and simpkins go to the eels and we get Saunders in return,
as i said only a rumor,
I know it's just a rumour but if we ended up with both U19 Blue's halves plus the captain, that is a huge boost for our future.

I know it's just a rumour but if we ended up with both U19 Blue's halves plus the captain, that is a huge boost for our future.
I like Sanders but I'd prefer Pezet easily - hopefully we re-visit that with the long term goal of Pezet and Fainu.

I'd even play Sezier at 6 and Pezet at 7 with Latu getting one more year in NSW cup to make sure his development goes as smoothly as possible.

Pezet similar to Sanders played in last years U19's NSW team and had 4 try assists and won MOTM - he's the better prospect imo

Last edited:
Hoping the boys can now get a couple of outside backs (Tall with speed) for next year.
Still waiting on a half with a good kicking game (desperately needed) to be announced.
The forwards are looking good for the future.
No matter what will always be a Tigers supporter.🐅

Pretty sure Ethan Sanders is going to the Raiders .. if that's who you are referring to.

Vitally important extension by Api. Clear belief in the joint by someone whose opinion matters and who is widely respected!
Yes absolutely, API’s extension is huge for us.
Not only does it give us stability in the number 9 position, but it gives young Tallyn a proper apprenticeship under a genuinely excellent player, resulting in him being fully ready to not just take over when Api goes, but already be excellent himself by then. These two working off each other will give us X factor we’ve never had before. When the team loses nothing when a player is replaced, you are in a great position.
Additionally and just as importantly, the API signature will go a long way towards convincing the other big signings to stick it out. Surely they have been having second thoughts, but seeing him committ will be our best retention tool over the next 3 to 4 years.

I admittedly wasn’t as fussed as most on here yesterday with the news about the Fainus…but this one….This has my interest. This is very good news.

Back