Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Tos is most certainly not trying too hard. He is barely trying. The guy could be anything, but refuses to put in consistently. It will be hard to forget his efforts in defence against Souths last week.
I was referring to his low percentage offloads and kicks in attack. He was poor in defence last week but the whole right side was horrid and not 1 person’s fault.

Is haas for real or is he just a jerk , he wants to go to a side that will win a premiership, HIS team sits at the top of the pile and look like they have a great chance of winning the title .
We are rumoured to be chasing the Broncs young prop, forcing up the $ they have to pay to retain Haas is a good move. I couldn't envisage him ever contemplating a move to the WTs, which I believe is a good outcome for us.

Hoops and Braith are right

We need an organizing 7

Fainu and sullivan are flashy 6s

Who’s our 7?

Sezer?

Then why do we need Fainu and sullivan on $500k each?

None of them are a 7.

Tigers Fck up coming up again

Plus my cousins sponsor the dragons - said sullivan has bad hammys… and he’s a bludger happy he’s leaving lol
If Sullivan is signed we can re-ignite the tradition of face slapping in the dressing room but this time around, the only thing that is different is that we just use his.

That guy has got a head you just want to slap.

Is haas for real or is he just a jerk , he wants to go to a side that will win a premiership, HIS team sits at the top of the pile and look like they have a great chance of winning the title .
You’re getting caught up in word play. Of course he means staying at the Broncos is a possibility.

Seyfarth has been one of our most creative, if not our most creative forwards prior to his injury. His ball playing has seen our forwards make breaks/half breaks and his impact off the bench is good. He would also be on a modest contract which is required in a 30 player squad. Why spend all the time nuturing him, after all he has come through our juniors only to let him leave so another club can enjoy all our hardwork?
No world beater for sure but a good solid player who can only get better playing alongside guys like Klemmer and Korisau.

No world beater for sure but a good solid player who can only get better playing alongside guys like Klemmer and Korisau.
Strange to write but he adds x factor to the team. He comes on from the interchange and our attack grows. He puts team mates into space and that desire to make a last ditch tackle or be in position to get the loose ball comes down to intent. Seyfarth is a clever player and we need all that and more in our team.

Good to see Noddy getting some good press after being thrown under the bus last season.
Love Noddy. Took on a poisoned chalice of a job last year and gave it his best shot even though he, and everyone else knew he had no chance of achieving any success. Deserves all the accolades he and his girls are now getting, and will, hopefully keep getting,

Strange to write but he adds x factor to the team. He comes on from the interchange and our attack grows. He puts team mates into space and that desire to make a last ditch tackle or be in position to get the loose ball comes down to intent. Seyfarth is a clever player and we need all that and more in our team.
I think you're right.

What do you think his best position is ?

Personally it's lock for me.

Back