Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

We have 6 players contracted for 2024 that at best would be considered unlikely future regular first graders
- Kepoa
- Tumeth
- Simlpkin
- Matamua
- Rua
- Reilly

I’d be hopeful we don’t carry too many of these into 2024 if we are going to improve
Agree if not ok now for a run in 1st grade by now they never will and a couple have been tried and mostly failed .Dont fill up our roster with mediocre !

If we do sign Sullivan and Sezar how many spots do we have left for 2024. I would like us to sign a decent center or winger depending on where they see tupou's future along with resigning Staines

If we do sign Sullivan and Sezar how many spots do we have left for 2024. I would like us to sign a decent center or winger depending on where they see tupou's future along with resigning Staines
I agree we need an NRL standard Centre and a Winger. Staines surely is a priority to re- sign?

We have 3 spots available with no official announcement on Sullivan and Sezar. So we could sign both of them and resign Staines.

Tupou is already in the squad so we can extend him

I'd like to see us extend Tupou, Staines and To'a. They are 3 good outside backs with potential to improve.

Ideally we would also sign a top quality outside back but I can't see it happening.

I would upgrade and extend Bula ASAP on a good deal because he has clearly shown he is the real deal. Wait 12 months and it will cost more and other clubs will be chasing him hard.

Like to see Stains and Blore extended also.

I would upgrade and extend Bula ASAP on a good deal because he has clearly shown he is the real deal. Wait 12 months and it will cost more and other clubs will be chasing him hard.

Like to see Stains and Blore extended also.

Question

Who would people pick over bula or Nick meaney to play fullback?

Latest posts

Back