Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Must be a nasty one ?
Has he been attending games to cheer on the side (like Brooks)
Or do he and Staines have leave passes. Just never see them at all of late.
Hopefully they come to Brooky this week, Luke is putting on a BBQ after the game for both teams ( seeing as there is so much interaction between us).
He does attend games. At our last home game he was mingling with the fans & having photos taken. My son had a photo taken with him he then sat down, chatted and watch the game with him for about 15 minutes. Very friendly guy

Bulldogs at implosion point .. !! Several top 30 players want out .. !! with Tavita Pangi Junior already walking away from the club and his $750K contract to take on boxing .. and another un-named top 30 player walked out last week and wont return .. others are now wanting out, claiming the tough training schedule. One player stated that he was forced to wrestle several players non stop at training after turning up late to training .. !! Some very interesting pieces coming out in the press today about what is happening at the dogs. Be prepared for a massive "fire sale" at the Dogs in the offseason.
They don't really have anyone we should want.

Yes unfair of me to lump the pack into the same category as the backs. I’ve stated many times on here that the forwards are holding their own. I get carried away comparing the pack to the top sides.

And I agree we shouldn’t be wooden spooners.
Geez, hate to give any credit to anyone on NRL 360 but even Creepy Crawley was saying that Tigers and St.George were better than the Dogs and despite having more wins this season it was the Dogs that deserved the spoon.

How sweet that would be. Maybe there will
be some poetic justice after all for Gus and CC.
Perhaps Cameron is not the Messiah, he’s just a very naughty boy.

Seeming like some rare luck for us missing out on CC…

He will need to start well next season or he is goneski I reckon

I hope Moses isn't playing funny buggers with us with our junior players he has in his stable.

Chris Faagutu (Moses) debuted in NSW Cup a week before the Fainu brothers (Tartak) were signed to the Tigers and hasn't been given another opportunity in NSW Cup since.

Then Buzz has that rumour come out that an Australian schoolboy wants out of the Tigers given he has dropped down the halves pecking order. Some speculated this may be Galvin (Moses).

And Brandon Tumeth (Moses) got an NRL debut early this season but has spent most of the rest in Jersey Flegg.

I'm sure Benji/Sheens wouldn't play favourites out of manager stables but maybe a certain manager got his knickers in a knot over the whole Fulton/Fainu deals.

I hope Moses isn't playing funny buggers with us with our junior players he has in his stable.

Chris Faagutu (Moses) debuted in NSW Cup a week before the Fainu brothers (Tartak) were signed to the Tigers and hasn't been given another opportunity in NSW Cup since.

Then Buzz has that rumour come out that an Australian schoolboy wants out of the Tigers given he has dropped down the halves pecking order. Some speculated this may be Galvin (Moses).

And Brandon Tumeth (Moses) got an NRL debut early this season but has spent most of the rest in Jersey Flegg.

I'm sure Benji/Sheens wouldn't play favourites out of manager stables but maybe a certain manager got his knickers in a knot over the whole Fulton/Fainu deals.

It was aus school boy half.

I've heard mason the more likely departure.

Just manager talk atm.

Geez, hate to give any credit to anyone on NRL 360 but even Creepy Crawley was saying that Tigers and St.George were better than the Dogs and despite having more wins this season it was the Dogs that deserved the spoon.
I saw that! I do think that the tigers have a crack most games.

Latest posts

Members online

Back