Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

We could do a lot worse than adding Faitala Mariner as a forward rotation option for a year. A few good lock types coming through in Lualili'i & Fa'agutu but very little experienced options outside of our starters. Faitala Mariner plays every forward role but hooker, so covers a lot of sins when required.
As long as his headspace is good.

The good thing now is, with four teams out of the finals race, the signings as a result of our aggressive recruitment drive should start to materialise or maybe Lee was just telling porkies again

Maybe we're following the Phil Gould approach:
https://twitter.com/PhilGould15

"We will talk more about these things after the Grand Final. Let this season end. Patience. We will all know soon enough."

Reactions: BZN
The good thing now is, with four teams out of the finals race, the signings as a result of our aggressive recruitment drive should start to materialise or maybe Lee was just telling porkies again
9 Footy show repotting Heighnton appointed as assistant coach. Better than Furner? Me thinks not.

9 Footy show repotting Heighnton appointed as assistant coach. Better than Furner? Me thinks not.
I’m ok with this , we need to try different approach , this is going to be a very inexperienced team but maybe we surprise a few , Morris has nrl experience , Sheens was yesteryear , Chris again Been around and not that long retired same for Marshal , could be just the trick

We need to get hot pink T Shirt's with Little Man Lee's face on it with the slogan ..We Believe in the Little Man ...

And on the back printed..

He don't lie he don't back stab

Getting the band back together. I won't be surprised if Mark O'Neill is appointed GM Football, Brett Hodgson Asst Coach (after RWC) and Farah moves into a position supporting Buckets.

SPOTTED

Melbourne Storm scouts have gone into Wests Tigers’ backyard to pinch highly regarded pathway prop, the 16-year-old Cooper Clarke, to a three-year deal. This is a bad look for the Tigers to be losing elite juniors from the thriving Macarthur junior league.
No offence to cooper but I would hardly call him an elite talent, wouldn’t really call anyone an elite talent at 16

SPOTTED

Melbourne Storm scouts have gone into Wests Tigers’ backyard to pinch highly regarded pathway prop, the 16-year-old Cooper Clarke, to a three-year deal. This is a bad look for the Tigers to be losing elite juniors from the thriving Macarthur junior league.
This happened about 3 months ago and was reported on then. He is the brother of Zakurai Clarke who played SG Ball for Wests this year. Plenty of young middles coming through our juniors, so I don't feel it is a massive loss.

SPOTTED

Never heard of this kid , anyone know about him or is this just more shat from the papers

SPOTTED

Was mentioned a while back.

Back