Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

SPOTTED

Melbourne Storm scouts have gone into Wests Tigers’ backyard to pinch highly regarded pathway prop, the 16-year-old Cooper Clarke, to a three-year deal. This is a bad look for the Tigers to be losing elite juniors from the thriving Macarthur junior league.
No offence to cooper but I would hardly call him an elite talent, wouldn’t really call anyone an elite talent at 16

SPOTTED

Melbourne Storm scouts have gone into Wests Tigers’ backyard to pinch highly regarded pathway prop, the 16-year-old Cooper Clarke, to a three-year deal. This is a bad look for the Tigers to be losing elite juniors from the thriving Macarthur junior league.
This happened about 3 months ago and was reported on then. He is the brother of Zakurai Clarke who played SG Ball for Wests this year. Plenty of young middles coming through our juniors, so I don't feel it is a massive loss.

SPOTTED

Never heard of this kid , anyone know about him or is this just more shat from the papers

SPOTTED

Was mentioned a while back.

You could save more getting players from the park. It doesn't help when they are garbage.

Are you going to apply for the vacant CEO job?
I think that is exactly what we have been doing wrong.

We have been playing the game of signing Fringe Graders at 200k instead of 250k. Moneyballing for garbage.

We need a 1-13 that actually are worth taking the field. IMHO our forward pack is there, Hooker 100%. Spine is still garbage but lets see what Benji does.

The Dogs signing Kurt Mann, seriously this is the kind of player we need in our back line.

I can only imagine Farah got the sh*ts with Furner cause he cares about the club...Furner didn't do much to improve the side anyways
"“I’m glad it didn’t get physical for Robbie Farah’ sake because I’ve watched and I’m told of players from different eras and nobody could fight like Furnesy. He was a threshing machine as they say."

OMG this made me laugh.

Heck SBW, Gallen if you are listening I would seriously watch that fight between Farah and Furnesy... $200 on Farah. I don't watch Boxing, I would pay $50 Pay Per view to see this.

"“I’m glad it didn’t get physical for Robbie Farah’ sake because I’ve watched and I’m told of players from different eras and nobody could fight like Furnesy. He was a threshing machine as they say."

OMG this made me laugh.

Heck SBW, Gallen if you are listening I would seriously watch that fight between Farah and Furnesy... $200 on Farah. I don't watch Boxing, I would pay $50 Pay Per view to see this.

Furner can really throw them apparently. Toughest guy in the room.

Reactions: 851

Latest posts

Back