Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

I reckon he is pretty good but he hasn't shown that explosive ability to dominate a game like the top players and fullbacks do.

I'd like to see Papenhuyzen here to give us some elite speed and somehow fit both of them in. Papenhuyzen has shown that ability to dominate a game.

Sure he'd be a risk but at his best he is elite.
I still think bula will be a solid player , but when see the two kids from the titans and storm killing it , bula looks very ordinary, that’s why I think papa coming here to teach bula his trade would be great for the kid

I still think bula will be a solid player , but when see the two kids from the titans and storm killing it , bula looks very ordinary, that’s why I think papa coming here to teach bula his trade would be great for the kid
??? LOL he’s in his first season of NRL . Covid , basketball , injuries etc. the guy is gassed .
Man some of you guys are the very definition of arm chair . Some absolute horrendous takes on here .
What have you done for me lately ? Huh ? The season was 2 months ago . Some serious goldfish on here

??? LOL he’s in his first season of NRL . Covid , basketball , injuries etc. the guy is gassed .
Man some of you guys are the very definition of arm chair . Some absolute horrendous takes on here .
What have you done for me lately ? Huh ? The season was 2 months ago . Some serious goldfish on here
What a stupid, arrogant post.
Of course he requires help with fullback play.
That’s not armchair, that’s a comment on professional development.

I don't believe Papa can make Bula a better player. I think Papa could add to our team though. If anything I think Papa is more of a risk than Bula due to injuries.

I also don't think Bula looks ordinary. I'm hopeful he'll become a really good first grader and I'm fine with the club giving him an overpaid contract at this point in his career. He was one of our best players last year.

Id avoid tass any player playing on the left edge for south’s looks like the greatest centre on earth then they get to a club like ours and they look like a plodder

I have a feeling that we won't see all that much change this off season.
I think at most we will see a combination AJ, Simpkin, Naden and maybe Tumeth moved on and not really backfilled with anyone to get too excited about, although I'm hoping we resign Staines with one of those spots.

Back