Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

We did sign Api, Ice, Klemmer and Bateman a year ago. Something tells me the problems run deeper.
Yes, but that was 2 years ago, for Ice at least followed by a year of speculation and media stories. We just need to follow Lee's advice and be more aggressive, maybe extend Nofo for a couple of years.

He may be right but he certainly isn't saying it with Luai's best interest in mind. The guy is an A Class ahole who looks out for no one but himself and his son.
He’s a great example of why you never idolise anyone connected to the club. When he was here, there was not a more beloved figure in the history of the club, The love for him was so over the top. Then he did what he did. He blew up the club, almost to the point it was sabotage.

Thoughts on Ivan coming out in the media warning clubs on considering if luai is a main man 1m play maker?
I reckon it's a very gentle nudge out the door.
What he said was not overly disparaging of Luai, but it certainly comes from a position of arrogance.
Basically put's the ball in Luai's court, you think you're good enough? ok go see how good you are, see if you can handle the pressure. See if you're any better than, Capewell, Kikau, Cricthon, Api...
Otherwise stay here, where it's comfortable and we'll pay you what we think you're worth.
When you've won 3 straight you don't have to grovel on hands and knees everytime a contract negotiation comes up.

Ok. So, if you’re saying we’re not chasing Manu and or Welsby, who are we chasing? Any 18yo rugby players from Ireland?

Like I have said …. The media links them to every big name player …if true or not … it doesn’t really matter as they never end up signing them …

My advice would be to worry about how it might impact on Bula after it happens ..i would say right now that there is a 99 percent chance that if fit he will be the starting fullback Round 1

He’s a great example of why you never idolise anyone connected to the club. When he was here, there was not a more beloved figure in the history of the club, The love for him was so over the top. Then he did what he did. He blew up the club, almost to the point it was sabotage.
Would you stop eating apples because you found one bad apple in the barrel? He did leave Brooks open ended, it was left to Madge to tie him up. So he had our ceo and board convinced.

Reactions: 851
I reckon it's a very gentle nudge out the door.
What he said was not overly disparaging of Luai, but it certainly comes from a position of arrogance.
Basically put's the ball in Luai's court, you think you're good enough? ok go see how good you are, see if you can handle the pressure. See if you're any better than, Capewell, Kikau, Cricthon, Api...
Otherwise stay here, where it's comfortable and we'll pay you what we think you're worth.
When you've won 3 straight you don't have to grovel on hands and knees everytime a contract negotiation comes up.

Apparently he's posted know your worth on socials.

Latest posts

Back