10. Steff
11. Paps
12. Bateman
13. Pole

14. Sullivan
15. Twal
16. Fainu S
17. Take your pick of the runts.

I told him if true I would buy him a new Fedora for Xmas.
Is that a 4 door Fedora or a hatchback? 🥃 🥃 🥃 🤣

On the Klemmer article -- "It’s understood neither Klemmer or his agent were aware of any attempts to offer the 29-year-old to rival clubs and that the passing of Klemmer’s name to potential suitors was made by a third party unrelated to the front-rower."

What the hell does that mean. Seems like another media beat up to me.

On the Klemmer article -- "It’s understood neither Klemmer or his agent were aware of any attempts to offer the 29-year-old to rival clubs and that the passing of Klemmer’s name to potential suitors was made by a third party unrelated to the front-rower."

I read it as another club who got information that klemmer was available stock told the media.

I’m so FvCking Over this club treating players like this .. show some gotdamn loyalty for once .. amateurs .. Klem has been all in , totally professional on and off the field, our management needs to be “floated” FFS :. A contract is a contract and they need to stop leaking this crap, and to stop doing it .. we are a freaking laughing stock that never ever stops with the nonsense. I’m over it .. start acting like professionals with some ethics and integrity for gods sake !!! Klemmer is a tiger now and he should stay one !
They'll be doing the same for olam next year if they sign him

I read it as another club who got information that klemmer was available stock told the media.
Thats not what it says though - its saying the third party was the one offering his services to any bidders. You could say the " unrelated " third party is someone at the club but that doesn't make sense because the club is related via a contract.

Thats not what it says though - its saying the third party was the one offering his services to any bidders. You could say the " unrelated " third party is someone at the club but that doesn't make sense because the club is related via a contract.

Yeh weired.

SEN mentioned this morning could be in hope of a 24 swap but brandy shat on that idea.

Yeah it can be a strategy by either the club or manager to get someone to investigate any interested clubs for the player, so the club or agent can distance themselves from rumours by saying ‘not us’.

Klemmer rumour irks me, I understand the guy is on a decent packet but he's also shown himself to be a consummate professional, and someone who knows how the league works.
I believe if you went to the bloke and let him know that you were planning to move him, he wouldn't kick stones or play with any less passion. If Benji's got time to go to go all over Australia on a recruitment mission, he should have time to have a quick chat to one of his current on field leaders.
I guess we don't know what's transpiring, but this feels like another incompetent feather in the very well feathered cap that is Wests Tigers governance.

So the reports say clubs have been made aware via a third party that Klemmer is available. Funny how this "third party" line is all of a sudden in vogue. IMO it's the latest tell tale sign the media are talking crap again. Throw "third party" in with "sources close to the situation who want to remain anonymous" as lines that immediately make me ignore everything the grub is saying (writing).

He was out of gas by Round 12
Please....he was the only forward that made any difference at all. very consistent week in week out, you could not say that about any other forward besides (the captain) that took to the field for the Tigers. No wonder were are in the position we are in right now, we finally sign quality players and after just 1 year.....lets look at moving them on please, we deserve every bad media press that will come our way if this does come to it.

Latest posts

Back