Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

He’s always been zero chance for 24. Still think the Dogs will have a big say.
We don't need next year really.. no need to negotiate with penrith if we don't have to.. it'd be good to see who stands up to be his halves partner in 25
Olam is the storm's version of noffas contract. Signed when at their highest point to a contract that was too long and too high.

If we can get him for 350k he'd be fine. Olam for 350k or Kepaoa/Talau for 250 - i know what i'd prefer

I haven’t met too many pro athletes full-stop. But I can name hundreds who sacrificed money to win, Tom Brady probably the most famous. It’s well known our club is a shit show, players are just prioritising success when they knock us back. In the end, they probably end up with more money too. Career suicide here.
When you’ve made squillions, what you call sacrificing money to win, I call paying for 7 Super Bowl rings 😉

This is a fact but it's also in the past.
Mate we’ve gone from mediocre to horrible over a 12 year period. 8 wins out of our last 48 games or something. That is our lot right now as we speak.

All well and good to have hope but you need some pretty significant change (in both roster and management ) to turn that around. That’s all I’m saying. Hopefully that change is afoot.

All well and good to have hope but you need some pretty significant change (in both roster and management ) to turn that around. That’s all I’m saying. Hopefully that change is afoot.

I think it's all on the squad we have and then if the coaching staff can get them performing as a group to a high level.

I'm not getting negative yet though. I'll be negative if we are out of the comp after the first 10 rounds or so. The longer we have a chance to make the 8 the better.

Reactions: 851
I think it's all on the squad we have and then if the coaching staff can get them performing as a group to a high level.

I'm not getting negative yet though. I'll be negative if we are out of the comp after the first 10 rounds or so. The longer we have a chance to make the 8 the better.
I hope I’m wrong but my prediction is we will have the worst attack and near the worst defense after 8 rounds. We need some spark in the centre/wing positions and it will again take time in the halves with more chopping and changing. A marquee signing or two is critical.

Rugby league is a funny game.
So according to the latest FOX article we’ve got Scott Fulton meeting with AFB in Haberfield Rowers last Thursday, meanwhile Benji is meeting with Luai over the past month.
Divide and conquer?
Also Warriors won’t release AFB a season early however are signing Capewell to a three year deal and are expecting the Broncos to release him early to them?
🤔

So according to the latest FOX article we’ve got Scott Fulton meeting with AFB in Haberfield Rowers last Thursday, meanwhile Benji is meeting with Luai over the past month.
Divide and conquer?
Also Warriors won’t release AFB a season early however are signing Capewell to a three year deal and are expecting the Broncos to release him early to them?
🤔
If Scott Fulton delivers AFB and Luai he is a genius

Divide and conquer?
🤔
Should be best man for the player. Good play by tigers. Easier when one on one with someone trusted too, the real chat comes out.

Luai
AFB
Olakau’atu
Olam or a fixed Doueihi to play a roaming centre roll (my preferred option)

All that for 2025 and we make top 4, very low chance of if all coming into fruition. But a chance is a chance. Klemmer, sezer, Papalii making way.
Don't know if it's already been said but Olakau’atu signed a massive extension to stay at Manly.

• Sad
Reactions: 851

Latest posts

Members online

Back