Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

We are building nicely with his signing
Luai , Bula , Pole , Steph , Staines, Bud , Manly Brothers ,
Appi , Pappi , Klemmer , Bateman , Twally ,
plus those 3 or 4 young ones coming along
this will also add a bit of good pressure for the players to keep their spots up the top grade
2024 = 9 th

I see Sezer as our half early in 2024 with probably Fainu as 5/8 outside him but I don’t think Sezer will see out the season because of injury.

This will give Benji the chance to see how Sullivan goes with Fainu. I know Galvin is only 18 but he’ll get game time in ‘24 and he may surprise. He’s got big wraps who knows?

I think Sullivan, Fainu and Galvin could all play 7 as well if need be, I hope we don't screw ourselves over with these young blokes by signing Luai
They won’t all stay….2024 will determine whether Fainu or Sullivan is our 5/8 for the. next 4 years…the other will seek a release.

It wasn't really my point, but still, let's go with it. As I noted, the list of players you came up is an absolutely shameful crop for a decade of development. What I actually said was we've "hardly produced any juniors of any quality since Tedesco", which your list of borderline first graders, one season wonders and complete nuffies (plus Addo-Carr) more or less proves. So thanks, I guess.
Te Maire Martin, Papanhuyzen said hi. And now Bula, Pole ?:sneaky:

I have no info, but my gut tells me Richo wouldn't heap that public praise on Luai unless we had him. Or maybe it was close and he wanted to show that love publicly to get him over the line. Luai seems like he thrives on oppositions hating him but really needs love from the group he is with, from top to bottom. Richo showing love so strongly is significant.

It's all of this. He probably had discussions with the parties who are no longer with the club, good discussions and that aside from Api was his first contact with us so with the changes there is a good chance those gains are lost so Richardson put out a ying yang push pull to show he is welcome under his leadership but all good if he decides not to..

I was very confident months ago as I posted here but they have to re game in part sort to speak with the changes.

Any player would be apprehensive once a guy like Richardson takes over unless he feels the love.

2024 is a development year

Hopefully we compete and push for the 8 but realistically it's to figure how we can get the best squad for Romeys arrival.
Alot will depend on whether AD comes good and Fainu becomes an instant hit and also whether Luai comes next year.

Remember last off season was a failure with Api and Bateman and Brooks not training much.

Semis could be sooner.

If this is all confirmed, hopefully the club can convince Galvin he's a second rower going forward. Might make a good 13 too.

Long term plan
1. Bula
6. Fainu
7. Luai
9. TDS/Api
11. Galvin

I see Sezer as our half early in 2024 with probably Fainu as 5/8 outside him but I don’t think Sezer will see out the season because of injury.

This will give Benji the chance to see how Sullivan goes with Fainu. I know Galvin is only 18 but he’ll get game time in ‘24 and he may surprise. He’s got big wraps who knows?
I don't see how anyone can look at galvin and think he'd be physically ready for nrl next year, the guys rail thin

Latest posts

Members online

Back