Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Haha the scenes when Cherry Evans gets injured
and Wakeham deputizes with Brooks in the halves
I don’t think DCE has had a season where he has played less than 20 games since about 2018. And besides, Schuester would be thrown into the halves before Wakeham.

He might be first or second change but still steaming in from the member's end by the look of things.
Won't be long before he drops her though.
Or she jumps ship...
Weren't they the Whispers last time?

Sorry I know this isnt the right thread so if someone could tag me in the correct one I would appreciate it. I remember not long ago someone had a thread about or current positional depth I cant remember who it was or what it was called though

I don’t think DCE has had a season where he has played less than 20 games since about 2018. And besides, Schuester would be thrown into the halves before Wakeham.
That might be worse. Brooks and Schuster is a nightmare I had about happening to us. Neither could organise a proverbial root.

Sorry I know this isnt the right thread so if someone could tag me in the correct one I would appreciate it. I remember not long ago someone had a thread about or current positional depth I cant remember who it was or what it was called though
There was a depth thread started at the beginning of 2023 that hasn’t been updated.

There’s these two which aren’t exactly depth threads but I update the first post in them regularly:

Haha yeah I know was just trying to be funny.
Jakob Arthur would get a run before Wakeham.
I think he should have gone to Super League TBH

Latest posts

Members online

Back